Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is not real nudity here - just butt cheeks but this is somehow arousing ;)
Will save everyone’s wallet to let them know that their Patreon also doesn’t have any nudity lol.

handsome team though

Manzari

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just as a quick reminder: PLEASE NOBODY CLICK DIRECTLY ON, OR POST, THESE LINKS.

If you're reading a post in which someone has embedded a Youtube vid, copy the link and paste it in a new tab or window instead

If you're posting a Youtube vid, put a space somewhere in the URL so that nobody can click it and go directly to Youtube

Like any website, Youtube can record what site you're coming from and they HAVE terminated accounts because of too many links from sites like this
Sorry got too excited and forgot and thx for the friendly reminder

RichardRyder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
*tries to find an ounce of nudity*...

Fair point, but I think he deserves some credit for getting literally fucked in the ass in a YouTube video. He (rightfully) got a lot of shit for it because for a long time that video wasn't even restricted.

RichardRyder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Will save everyone’s wallet to let them know that their Patreon also doesn’t have any nudity lol.

handsome team though

Yeah, they're fun, but I think they're all straight and just know which side their bread is buttered on with these videos. Thanks for the Patreon review.

1rkhachatryan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fair point, but I think he deserves some credit for getting literally fucked in the ass in a YouTube video. He (rightfully) got a lot of shit for it because for a long time that video wasn't even restricted.

Get's zero credit from me, he's been doing these pointless videos for years where you can't see anything and nothing interesting happens just guys standing behind screens and making commentary. Most of them are probably fake anyways lol.

Tony Hawk

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
\
I'm not sure how that video is relevant to this thread though. This thread is about youtube videos with nudity and there's no nudity in that video.

Abraracourcix

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just as a quick reminder: PLEASE NOBODY CLICK DIRECTLY ON, OR POST, THESE LINKS.

If you're reading a post in which someone has embedded a Youtube vid, copy the link and paste it in a new tab or window instead

If you're posting a Youtube vid, put a space somewhere in the URL so that nobody can click it and go directly to Youtube

Like any website, Youtube can record what site you're coming from and they HAVE terminated accounts because of too many links from sites like this

"How to make your phallus look like a hamburger" :emoji_hamburger: :eyes::yum and other amusing things:

Seriously, dont you people read what’s posted ?

Reactions: Beau Bainbridge

sammyboy123

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
https://www.youtube.
com/watch?v=LLpEerHsons

I'm having trouble saving this one maybe someone else can snag it

https://www.youtube.com/wa
tch?v=jf9wCDH6JIw

This guy rocks haha, more and more brazen with each video. There's something fun about these being a little discreet, hosted on youtube. Such an exhibitionist

I'd love to see him hard in one of these