nopeyep

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am aware of sniffles and other apps, but would be nice to hear from others about any new discoveries in NYC area. Gloryholes, saunas, bathrooms, parks or whatever other space you know of or have found.

P.S. probably wise to add spaces to some names like those of gyms so its not as easy for them to be found on search engines.

There is a restroom by the Hudson at around 79th street with supposedly a glory hole between the first two stalls. I stopped by it a few times and both times they were locked, I think occupied.... anyone has any ideas?

I don't do gay cruising. The only place that I know could work for you is NYC Jacks. I've been going there for about 12 years. That's a good safe place for you to start.
oh yeah I think I heard about it during the pandemic but never tried bc it was closed. I'm gonna check it out. What kind of crowd is it age-wise? And is it diverse?

oh yeah I think I heard about it during the pandemic but never tried bc it was closed. I'm gonna check it out. What kind of crowd is it age-wise? And is it diverse?
Starting this year I've been to it twice at the Sunday meeting place. Haven't been to the newly opened Tuesday place yet so I can't vouch for that one. Age-wise the crowd is pretty mixed, I'd say 30's and up. If you get there at opening time it will be mostly older guys, but as the hours pass you get more of a mixed crowd. There will be more older guys in general, but if you keep your eyes open and move around the rooms you'll come across younger guys. Diversity-wise, I'd say it's pretty representative of the Manhattan gay scene. Mostly white, quite a few asian, some black, and few hispanic. Not many indian or middle-eastern from what I could tell. I think it would take me a few more outings to be able to tell for sure.

I would say it's worth trying it out, just for the novelty of it all alone. You'll find out if it's your kind of scene or not. Both times I've been I went with my partner. We had a blast (pun intended) the first time, the second time it felt a little more low-key, although we did meet some cool people in the end. I'd still like to check out the Tuesday location to see what the crowd there is like, I heard from a friend that it tends to be more young professional types but that was at the old Tuesday location that closed during the pandemic.

Reactions: nopeyep
I’ve heard something called “The Blue Store” where there is a gloryhole. My friend told me a little bit about it, but I haven’t been there yet.
Def heard about it and walked past a few of those. Wondering if they are still buzzing and what kind of clientele it is frequented by

Reactions: Alextate817
Def heard about it and walked past a few of those. Wondering if they are still buzzing and what kind of clientele it is frequented by
I recently visited The Blue Store, and various men was in there. Most of them were just standing around looking at each other to see who was going to make a move. Other went into the rooms to do their business. Check it out and see for yourself.

Reactions: nopeyep