Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went to crunch tribeca today. That annoying staff member was patrolling the locker room area but i didn’t care.

i ended up getting jerked off in the shower AND steam room.

then, i hooked up with this SUPER hot guy in the bathroom. He was incredibly sexy. He ate my ass so good too, and he came in my mouth. His dick was nice and thick too.

AND on top of that, I ran into a guy who I used to jerk off in the sauna at NYSC. But he was leaving as I was coming in.

But I’d say i just got lucky. I’m surprised the annoying staff member didn’t catch us. It was risky but well worth it.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought the same until I heard that kid speaking. There’s two that if I describe them they would sound the same. There’s one that literally minds his business & doesn’t even look your way but the other I didn’t think anything of it besides the few stares of course, until I heard him talking. Now that you describe the other muscular guy with tats, that actually looks like that guy who the attendant was speaking with about the guys they were watching. It makes sense.

I still had a good time however just felt a little bit at unease after knowing that this kid is watching members for this. Especially when I saw the manager guy come in about 30 minutes later after hearing this conversation. Funny thing you brought up the Latino muscular guy with tats. If it’s the same guy before he went inside the sauna he said something along the lines of “ Let’s see what we encounter today” or “ let’s see what we find today” in Spanish.

the layout for this gym is in my opinion the best at Iv seen in terms of showers, steam, sauna and even urinal locations. Even the toilets are set a side in their own rooms. I love it.
Girl those frogs gotta go.

Reactions: Alextate817

Jondoe90

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went to crunch tribeca today. That annoying staff member was patrolling the locker room area but i didn’t care.

i ended up getting jerked off in the shower AND steam room.

then, i hooked up with this SUPER hot guy in the bathroom. He was incredibly sexy. He ate my ass so good too, and he came in my mouth. His dick was nice and thick too.

AND on top of that, I ran into a guy who I used to jerk off in the sauna at NYSC. But he was leaving as I was coming in.

But I’d say i just got lucky. I’m surprised the annoying staff member didn’t catch us. It was risky but well worth it.
Damn nice!!!! Hot man. Ufff I have yet to use those hot ass bathroom set ups yet. There was this buff guy with a big ass I wanted the other day but he was scared. Even tho their was like 10 of us on rotations to the showers and steam room haha.

Drewjo

Experimental Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
15 minutes huh? Question were you aroused when you watched all of this go down? Suggestion if you were just see what happens. Be mindful if your surroundings. If you just want to watch and not participate then that’s fine too or if you feel really uncomfortable maybe just leave to avoid anything. Good luck tho
I wasnt really aroused. Just in shock. Didnt wanna leave tho.
Would have definitely gone into a shower if offered. But dont how you approach that. Do you just hold someone’s hand and take them? Whats the etiquette?

• Haha
Reactions: Txprvdude

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn nice!!!! Hot man. Ufff I have yet to use those hot ass bathroom set ups yet. There was this buff guy with a big ass I wanted the other day but he was scared. Even tho their was like 10 of us on rotations to the showers and steam room haha.
You just have to go for it lol. It’s a little bit easier in the bathroom because of the doors, but also it makes it easier for 1 on 1 play. That was my first time ever hooking up in the bathroom, and i would 100% do it again. Only because the staff had just finished cleaning it too.

But I was also getting jerked off in the sauna on Saturday but everyone kept rotating in and out of the showers, steam room, and sauna so Nothing exciting really happened. So i ended up just leaving.

Crunch is so unlike NYSC. Guys here are more afraid it seems. :/

Reactions: Alextate817

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is the steam room/sauna closed at Crunch 38th? I went on Friday and it was closed. Is it out of order or something? Has it reopened?

38th doesn’t have a steam room, does it? Only dry sauna. Steam room was closed yesterday at 34th St but I heard someone say something that it’ll reopen today.

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
38th doesn’t have a steam room, does it? Only dry sauna. Steam room was closed yesterday at 34th St but I heard someone say something that it’ll reopen today.
Is there any action going on at 34th? I haven’t been in two weeks

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m still debating on doing steam while COVID hasn’t fully been controlled. With the “delta variant” news out there, anyone else feel like steam rooms are a step too soon?
Yes, but also — most people aren’t really using the amenities even though they’re open. Going when there are less people in the gym is probably best.

but also, have faith in the vaccines. The delta variant hasn’t spread (yet) too much in New York. Also more and more people are getting vaccinated, so I’d like to think that these amenities are becoming safer to use, especially as vaccinations increase through out the state.

of course there is still a risk of contracting the virus, any variant of it, but I think saunas and steam rooms are safe to use for the time being, especially as the delta variant isn’t too widespread. I’m gonna limit the amount of times I go, and how long I spend in each, but I’ll still go.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At the very least, the vaccine is still effective against the variant. Get vaccinated and stay safe!
Word. I’ve got the J&J but something just still tells me that steams might not be the right enviro right now. I’m taking a wait and see approach.

And agree with @Susanonyc that going at off-peak times might also help reduce any risk of exposure to anything.

Scootersjunk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just had my first experience today. Around 7 pm Thursday at ROCKEFELLER EQUINOX. 24 June. I had no idea this happened. Just sat in the steam room. It was pretty full. I had my eyes closed. Saw this guy with his hands below his towel and thought thats weird. Then suddenly within minutes - more had hands below towel. I was wearing boxers below my towel. Thats when multiple men just took their dicks out and started jerking off and touching each other. I did nothing. Just sat there in shock. And watched. It carried on for 15 minutes. Then i left.
What is the etiquette? Can someone guide me? I am scared of public. Instead of taking my dick out in public - should I give the ones i like my number and arrange to meet at a private place? Should i go into a shower with them? What happens if we get caught? Do people get caught if they are in shower together?
What time were you at the gym? I have been there and it had been quiet in the afternoons.

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I know who you’re talking about but didn’t get vibes like that from him. That place seems pretty chill? Not too busy on the gym floor and just enough people in the steam/sauna.

Going in and out of those rooms is kind of the point? You go in one, shower to cool down, go in the other, shower to cool down.

One of the attendants is really hot and uses the sauna, though (muscular, tattooed Latino guy). That can be dangerous for someone that isn’t careful around him.
Are you talking about the short guy who wears a Durag? If so, he’s unbelievably sexy.