Oddest Sexual Offers

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This falls into the life-imitating-art category. In 1983 a movie called the Big Chlll was released. In it Glenn Close's character gives her husband played by Kevin Kline to her friend for a night at her friend's request. Not long after that my then college girlfriend asked me to sleep with her best friend at her best friend's request. Unlike the movie it was not to conceive a child.

It seemed an odd request at the time. She and I were not exclusive but intense. She wanted to help her heartsick friend get over a breakup. I agreed. We spent a night together.

It wouldn't be the last time I received such a request from a girlfriend. It's like the movie gave people permission to ask.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few years ago I had stopped in at a bar a town over from mine. It was a 60s styled place that was popular with a wide array of people around the area, and in the basement the owner ran what was known as a "VIP lounge" that had rooms where ppl who were cool with the owner would get to enter to do anything from drugs to sex.

Long story short, I was propositioned by an older couple to hang out with them in the basement. I agreed because while they were way older than I was, the wife looked good for her age and she clearly was interested and I was horny from the alcohol and was up for a hook up. However, so was her husband...which was fine, but not my cup of tea, and when it became clear that they wanted to do MMF and not MFM, I kindly declined, put my clothes back on and left. They were disappointed, but understanding so I appreciated that.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few years ago I had stopped in at a bar a town over from mine. It was a 60s styled place that was popular with a wide array of people around the area, and in the basement the owner ran what was known as a "VIP lounge" that had rooms where ppl who were cool with the owner would get to enter to do anything from drugs to sex.

Long story short, I was propositioned by an older couple to hang out with them in the basement. I agreed because while they were way older than I was, the wife looked good for her age and she clearly was interested and I was horny from the alcohol and was up for a hook up. However, so was her husband...which was fine, but not my cup of tea, and when it became clear that they wanted to do MMF and not MFM, I kindly declined, put my clothes back on and left. They were disappointed, but understanding so I appreciated that.

The latter i think is key, I don’t have a problem with folk propositioning me with their kinks and fetishes, and credit to them for putting them out there, if it’s a no from me and they get that I don’t think it makes it too weird…. If they then press the point or try and talk round it… “you’ve had a butt plug in your ass so why’s that any different to having a cock in there” kinda scenario… that’s when it then turns to a different acenario

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The latter i think is key, I don’t have a problem with folk propositioning me with their kinks and fetishes, and credit to them for putting them out there, if it’s a no from me and they get that I don’t think it makes it too weird…. If they then press the point or try and talk round it… “you’ve had a butt plug in your ass so why’s that any different to having a cock in there” kinda scenario… that’s when it then turns to a different acenario

Yeah, consent matters. The fact that the guy asked if it would be okay to suck my cock instead of just going for it was actually cool.

Enzox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was about to meet a gay guy some months ago. When I asked him about what will he fancy doing that afternoon together, he asked me if I like to jump on beds. By that time, he had a boyfriend, so I wasn't expecting anything sexual, and I was confused about the meaning of "jump on beds".

So I told him that that was something I haven't done for the last 15 years I guess. He got pretty insistent with that, and then I was like "okay, we will jump on the bed". And then he told me he would be buying a second-hand bed frame so we could jump harder, to not worry about breaking his actual bed. He was very interested in me break the woods of the bed frame jumping.

At that point I was still confused and, as the analytic person I am, I asked why he wanted that. And he told me that it was something that turns him on a lot. But that didn't make any sense to me. So I kept asking around, and I ended up finding out that the situation brought together two things that made him horny: rough boys, and feet.

To summarize, I ended jumping on that bed, while he has jerking off staring at my nude feet. He came like 3 times in a row. And I noticed that every time a plank of wood creaked, a shiver ran through his body.

I keep it as the most random (and funny) thing I've never been asked to do. So here you are, I hope you liked it :joy:

Reactions: P.J.9 and Shell7

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few spring to mind:

Took a girl home and she seemed totally vanilla - when we got to mine we fucked and were about to fall asleep when she asked if I would wake her up in the night by shooting a load on her face... I obliged ;)

Pulled another chick at uni who asked me to cum on her face and take a photo so she could send it to her ex bf. Again, who was I to deny her request?

Had a long time fuck buddy who, the first time we had sex, asked me to pee on her. I didn’t think I’d be into it but soon changed my mind.

And maybe the weirdest was going back to a girl’s flat and then having her ask me if I minded her 2 roommates watching. I naturally hoped it was going to turn into a foursome but it didn’t :(
I love the 2 facial stories!

SirFroak

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To summarize, I ended jumping on that bed, while he has jerking off staring at my nude feet. He came like 3 times in a row. And I noticed that every time a plank of wood creaked, a shiver ran through his body.

I keep it as the most random (and funny) thing I've never been asked to do. So here you are, I hope you liked it :joy:
Every time I think I've heard it all, I get surprised by stories like this.

I mean, whatever floats your boat, right? But that is a bit strange. I wonder how jumping on and breaking a bed got fused into a sexual act for him.

Reactions: P.J.9 and Enzox

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stopped in to get some lunch after playing basketball and some dude was like uncomfortably checking us out…,he then offered to pay for the girl…nine of us got what he was saying at first (he wanted to pay for the prostitute so he could watch us fuck her)…we were like no thanks dude…later he followed me to the bathroom and offered me $50 to let him watch me jack off…

SirFroak

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stopped in to get some lunch after playing basketball and some dude was like uncomfortably checking us out…,he then offered to pay for the girl…nine of us got what he was saying at first (he wanted to pay for the prostitute so he could watch us fuck her)…we were like no thanks dude…later he followed me to the bathroom and offered me $50 to let him watch me jack off…
Did you walk away with $50 in your pocket?

Reactions: jtheimpaler

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lol. I am married man, now but I have a feeling that if I walked in on you, you would ask the same question and I had be very tempted to say yes ;)

My only regret about what happened is that I never got to fuck the guy too. But oh well, I guess that getting a blowjob from your exbf current bf while the exbf watches is hot enough!

True story: this happened AGAIN with another guy. Same exbf. Different guy. And the exbf is still with the same guy, 14 yrs later!

I will tell that story in separate posting in this thread.
Very hot

Reactions: Fishsqueezee69