OF @Yeti

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a HOT & SEXY model, can I ask you guys how many frontal nude photos he posted in his only fans account? Because maybe I will subscribe to his page if there is really good stuff. Did any body ask him to do a jerk off videos?

His only fans is starting to get gooooood. Lots of frontal goodness.
I’m not impressed. 1 hard dick pic and 3 flaccid. The videos weren’t interesting as well. He’s a gorgeous short guy and hell, I spend 10 bucks on tolls just to go to work so not hurting but I wasn’t blown away.

I subscribed. Pretty decent content... but it’s not very racy. The thing about these guys is they pretty much post the same kind of thing over and over- yeah we get it, you have a dick. Show us something exciting! I probably won’t renew.

Reactions: rryq
I subscribed. Pretty decent content... but it’s not very racy. The thing about these guys is they pretty much post the same kind of thing over and over- yeah we get it, you have a dick. Show us something exciting! I probably won’t renew.
Hopefully,there will be something risqué on the way.

I see on Insta that he uploaded new content to his OF. Is anyone familiar with using the site? Is there a delay? Seems to happen to others that I follow, too. It doesn’t show up for hours and sometimes not until the next day. Anyone experience that, too?

Reactions: rryq
Status
Not open for further replies.