Oh, man, what did I do !?!

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh, man, what did I do !?!

I was invited to a birthday party. (Superb location, on the hills of Cluj, overlooking the entire city.) Blah-blah, birthday cake, no confetti (she hates it), bottles of champagne. Bottles of champagne... big, thick, massive, long. (Freud is sometimes right !) My hand around a bottle... music... I poured a champagne flute-glass for myself, but, even though drinking, I kept my hand on the bottle. Later, involuntarily, when chatting with a former girl-friend [she's after me, she's after me !], I started to move my hand up and down on the bottle's neck, playfully or with a... naïve unawareness, I'd say... It took me a loooooog time to realise that her looks were rather pointed to the bottle and to what I was doing than to me. But I didn't have a clue why ! (ha ! what was I thinking ? was I thinking ?) Few moments later, a pal approached, put his hand over mine and started rubbing my hand on the bottle faster and faster, with a big grin : "C'mon, R., more vigour, it's a big thing !" I started laughing and asked "Like this ?" and indeed moved my hand faster, simulating for a little while "the best way to spend your time alone". The champagne inside, shaken, moussed and erupted, of course, looking like an ejaculation. My friend laughed, I asked him smiling "Satisfied ?" "You're crazy, R., damn you !" "Tell me something new !" This episode ending, I looked at her, nonchalantly. Her eyes were closed. "Are you all right ?" I questioned her. She said nothing, got up, approached my armchair and kissed my ear, then my neck (that makes me melt...). I moaned, but I also heard her saying : "Bastard, I had an orgasm seeing you doing that !"

OK, damn it :eek: !!! My male pride craves for answers !
a) Is it possible that she really had an orgasm, or she just said it to please me (because... she's after me, she's after me !) ?
b) Did such things happen to some of you - I mean to play with a bottle like you were "enjoying your manhood" ?

Lost, Raal Lexx

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Very romantic episode, Raal!

The closest I ever came to your situation was when I was sitting around a candle-lit table with friends drinking beer and talking. One of the girls (not my date) looked at me and said loudly, "Why are you circumcising that poor beer?"

Silence all around. Then laughter and elbows to my side by my buddies.

I'd been absentmindedly peeling the label off the neck of my bottle while we talked.

Pecker

AnonyMs: [quote author=Raal Lexx link=board=relationships;num=1056784705;start=0#0 date=06/28/03 at 00:09:25]a) Is it possible that she really had an orgasm, or she just said it to please me (because... she's after me, she's after me !) ?
[/quote]oh, yeah... it is very possible that she had an orgasm - but it still does not answer the question if she is after you, after you though I am of the opinion what woman in her right mind would NOT be after you if given half the chance, dear Raal.... :-*

sammygirly: Phew! I just had an orgasm reading that! LOL.

Uh huh she could very well have had an orgasm just watching. Generally speaking, men are more visually stimulated than women, but our eyes can bring us as much stimulation as the rest of our body. I can orgasm without touching or being touched...just a squeeze of the thighs and....

Erm, excuse me, I'll finish this post later ;)

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My dearest ladies,
[move] You're dazzling ;D ;D ;D !![/move]
[move] :-* [/move]

Thanks for your reply, Pecker !

Longhornjok: [quote author=Raal Lexx link=board=relationships;num=1056784705;start=0#0 date=06/28/03 at 00:09:25]Oh, man, what did I do !?! Lost, Raal Lexx[/quote]
Ummm, well, in a manner of speaking, I think you did HER!
:D

bustyredhead: Well, I think I need to find myself a champagne bottle now! lol I suspect that she indeed wants you, because even the innuendo of jacking off a bottle is not enough by itself to make a girl have an orgasm. Well, at least for me; I've only once given an orgasm without a single touch. Congrats for the fun time!

- Nene (Needs To Stop Sucking On Pens At Work)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=bustyredhead link=board=relationships;num=1056784705;start=0#7 date=06/28/03 at 20:11:49]
Nene (Needs To Stop Sucking On Pens At Work)[/quote]

Sucking on PENS ... if only I was there!

(We know better, of course, but I couldn't resist the word play! :D)

bustyredhead: lol Careful, I have made at least one gay man bi in my lifetime. ;)

- Nene (Now Where'd I Drop That?) ;)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
'Could be in this day and age of "uncertainties" and staying protected from disease and the like....

perhaps our friend Raal has introduced all of us to yet another form of SAFER sex!

:D :D :D

bustyredhead: Does that mean that eating tacos or sucking on a Big Stick popscicle is going to be considered 'real sex' someday?

- Nene (Food Is Your Friend!)

bustyredhead: The power of love / lust compels many of us.

- Nene (Needs To Stop Polishing These Watermelons)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=bustyredhead link=board=relationships;num=1056784705;start=0#13 date=06/28/03 at 21:33:13]

"The power of love / lust compels many of us.

- Nene (Needs To Stop Polishing These Watermelons)"

[/quote]

.....Only after (apparently) having totally "prepared" the zuchinni and the cukes!         ;D

(Now, we're getting bad...VERY bad.)

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
@ Whopper
So, Radu, you're a very erudite man with a slightly 'naughty' sense of humour. I see nothing wrong with that combination; it works!

Uuh, Jacinto, you're damn right ;) ! I do have my 'naughty' moments. (Now I started laughing because I remembered other crazy moments... ).
Even more... I always liked the word "decadence" (a.k.a. "dekkadence") !

@ Longhornjok - well, :D, that might be true !

@ benderten2001 - the safest sex ! (Hell, I'll register this and make it a trade mark... "bottle orgasm" or "just touch it" or "up & down and here you go", etc !)

gigantikok: Yea, i'll have to agree with the women as well Raal. I've stimulated a special someone close to me through nothing but words through a computer screen. She swears I made her reach a climax, it sounded a lil far fetched at first, but she didn't have any reason to lie to me! At least, i hope she didnt! :)

So what are you waiting for? Go buy some more champagne, and go after her, tiger! :D

aussiechick63: I'm sure you would have given her an orgasm.

The female mind is pretty amazing. I know a few women that can orgasm without touch. I can also do it on occasion with a powerful enough stimulant.

You could always find out for sure if you are able to do it again to her. Touch her clit afterwards and see just how sensitive it is. I think in most women it is pretty sensitive after orgasm.

bustyredhead: Given that I've only ever been able to experience that once, I'd have to say that those girls are friggin' lucky, and any guy who can get a girl to orgasm like that has got to be a stud.

- Nene (The Facts Speak For Themselves)

sammygirly: Lordy Nene I hope you don't mean you've only experienced orgasm once!

The written word can be VERY erotic for women, whereas men (generally speaking) react better to pictures. That's why you see more erotica in words directed to women, and more erotica in pictures devoted to men.

Somone makes a business out of this somewhere LOL

Me, I'm just naturally orgasmic and in possession of a VERY active imagination.