Old Guard Master looking for slave Chicago, IL

Joined
Nov 16, 2023
Posts
1
Media
0
Likes
1
Points
13
Location
Chicago, Illinois, US
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gender
Male
Suit and tie guy by day and leatherman by night looking for other kinky oriented guys. Preferably subs/slaves.
Also looking for other leathermen to form community with.
Currently taking applications on slaves to train and own. Ultimately looking for a TPE slave.
Step forward if you think it’s you!

Also chastity wearers… I’m always looking to be a key holder!

I’m very open sexually and have very few limits!
I’m also old guard trained and minded. Rules, protocol, structure, etiquette and control are everything to me. I have many fetishes, but my core ones are foot worship, bondage, blindfolds, leather, and control.

Also a BLUF member #4287. Say hi if you are as well!

Don’t forget to check out my Twitter and insta.

Submit and Obey boys!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jake.ryan199
Suit and tie guy by day and leatherman by night looking for other kinky oriented guys. Preferably subs/slaves.
Also looking for other leathermen to form community with.
Currently taking applications on slaves to train and own. Ultimately looking for a TPE slave.
Step forward if you think it’s you!

Also chastity wearers… I’m always looking to be a key holder!

I’m very open sexually and have very few limits!
I’m also old guard trained and minded. Rules, protocol, structure, etiquette and control are everything to me. I have many fetishes, but my core ones are foot worship, bondage, blindfolds, leather, and control.

Also a BLUF member #4287. Say hi if you are as well!

Don’t forget to check out my Twitter and insta.

Submit and Obey boys!
Hello i am interested in becoming a slave. U can text me at 217.518.2399
 
I am continuing my journey to become who I am. Over the past few years I have come far.I thought I was a vanilla, straight guy. I now know I am not. What I am is a gay, kinky, submissive who is a masochist, an exhibitionist, and a totally subservient perverted bottom. Humiliation, degradation, and total submission free me. I am a total slut, whore, and slave. My goal is a total exchange of power and company n sent to my masters will. I would luv to serve you!!!!