Older/Younger

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some of them tell me they are lucky and happy themselves as I pound their asses but then let them return the favor ..

I guess the person I am engaged to isn’t a twink any longer I went to propose to him but he went to propose to me first.. when he got done.. and before I said I do.. I got the ring out I got for him showed him and said I do..

So it was kind of a romantic moment that we both were going to propose at same time

• Love
Reactions: pan-major
D

deleted25700111

I don't want to give the ages but I've had some experience of this. All I know is that his lil bumhole was always so hungry for a cock. He used to pull those undies down and present for me. Proper fit tight lad with a perfect hole... So fucking horny and inviting

johnvictory

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't want to give the ages but I've had some experience of this. All I know is that his lil bumhole was always so hungry for a cock. He used to pull those undies down and present for me. Proper fit tight lad with a perfect hole... So fucking horny and inviting
My new boyfriend is exactly that way. I have put a series of claps in head and he responds:
1 clap= kneel down
2 claps= burry face in my crotch
3 claps= unzip and ask permission to suck
4 claps= deep throat my cock
5 claps= forehead on the floor and elevate the ass
6 claps= spread cheeks and flex the hole
7 claps= open the hole for fucking and take my cock deep

By the time we are to clap 5 he is full erect and dripping precum. It is awesome!

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its very interesting and warming knowing that this kind of thing happens more than is seen in society. I'm personally very socially progressive; I dunno how much I would want a committed singular pairing holding either of us off from other people and would be great to find someone to do sex with others with. I'm also a massive pervert and would need someone just as dirty. Would be great to explore more of my dom side again after so many years, but hey. These days, without going to clubs and getting shitfaced, its really hard to find other people that even begin to fit that

johnvictory

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its very interesting and warming knowing that this kind of thing happens more than is seen in society. I'm personally very socially progressive; I dunno how much I would want a committed singular pairing holding either of us off from other people and would be great to find someone to do sex with others with. I'm also a massive pervert and would need someone just as dirty. Would be great to explore more of my dom side again after so many years, but hey. These days, without going to clubs and getting shitfaced, its really hard to find other people that even begin to fit that
The young man I am now dating is beyond wild. He likes to be choked and restrained. He LOVES ball gags and handcuffs. He wants his balls tied up and led around by the ball leash. He's COMPLETELY submissive and his favorite word is, "MORE"! I'm in heaven and we are getting along REALLY well...moving toward regular dating and seeing where this kind of freedom leads.

johnvictory

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The young man I am now dating is beyond wild. He likes to be choked and restrained. He LOVES ball gags and handcuffs. He wants his balls tied up and led around by the ball leash. He's COMPLETELY submissive and his favorite word is, "MORE"! I'm in heaven and we are getting along REALLY well...moving toward regular dating and seeing where this kind of freedom leads.
You can be honest with me about your fetishes and desires. I am not judgmental---these things are set up in us at a very early age and rarely alterable after a certain age. A hot tight boy which responds to stimulation can be absolutely intoxicating.

Last edited by a moderator:

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a new boyfriend---we are on our 10th date and it is a strong bond which is forming. He is young enough to be my grandson---yes, there is a 50-year difference, but it is all very satisfying and exciting. He is discovering everything new and I'm rediscovering what it means to be intimate and solidly "with" someone again. I know all the typical snide comments which people make, yet it is going very well and it's serving us both in wonderful ways. He's talking "long term", but we recently discussed the difference in meaning when he says it and when I say it. No one is taking advantage of anyone. Any reactions?
Good For you

Reactions: happyflamer