On A Scale Of "that's Kinda Cute" To Straight Blocking Me On Here, How Cringey Is What I Did Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ahh yes, yet another example of you not having any reading comprehension and then reacting poorly.

The way I "phrased" my question...was that I wanted to know if it was "cringe" (aka "lol what a dork"), not creepy. So you...whose job it apparently is to shit on men all day, reacted by telling an irrelevant story about some guy that stalked you at your work and followed you to your car. Unlike a guy that almost hit you, apologized, then went on his merry way and left a note that only described the clothing, not body parts, NOTHING SEXUAL WHATSOEVER.

Then your little troupe of groupies read your reaction and then hopped on the bandwagon of whatever the hell you were on about and just agreed without reading anything.

So now people are saying how creepy it is of me to leave a note on her car and follow her, which never happened.

Also now, apparently I am some violent psychopath that would have harmed her if she said no in person.

You are a fucking weirdo. Just stop. I doubt you will because you literally cannot stop yourself from imagining these bizarre scenarios and making me out to be this heinous rapey predator...all because I left a note and a phone number.

Get help.

Bla bla fucking bla.

I never fucking called you a predator, stop projecting your issues onto us. Stop backpedaling on your shitty phrasing of the thread title.

You asked a question, I fucking answered it. You didn't like that answer, now you're shitting all over the virtual walls.

Stop it.

Reactions: deleted848353
D

deleted959787

I was mtn biking and kinda ripping around a corner and came very close to destroying this poor hiker woman. I made sure she was alright and she was ultra friendly and smiley, so I went on my way. She was "my type" like I had dreamed her up myself. As I ride away, I turn to check out the glutes and get caught so I ride away.

So I'm not gonna interrupt a woman by herself in the woods to try and hit on her because I don't want her to feel unsafe, but at the same time I really want to know her.

So I get back to my car and write this on a piece of paper:
"DREAM GIRL
Blonde hair, white top, black bottoms.
Almost killed you on my bike today.
You single? I'm single! We should be not single together! Call me xxx-xxx-xxxx"

And I put it in a place that you basically have to walk around to get back to the trailhead parking lot.

How bad is that? I feel like such a dork right now but I am curious how bad that was.

Thoughts?
I think it’s kinda cute honestly.
How did it turn out ?
Did she call you ?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@PlumTip you said in the title of this damn thread: to STRAIGHT BLOCKING ME.

You know goddamn well that you did something that may have creeped that woman out. It may not have. Reading it creeped me out. I'm not her. So I answered on my behalf. How is this so fucking hard to understand?

I'm not blocking you over it, I'm not accusing you of criminal activity. I'm just answering your fucking question honestly and bluntly the way I always do. If you can't accept that and appreciate my honest advice without freaking the fuck out like an entitled jerk you don't deserve to get replies at all. Go ahead. Creep women out unintentionally and be that guy. Excellent way to keep your dick dry.

PlumTip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never fucking called you a predator

Ok so what are you insinuating when you said: "Imagine how he would react if he *had* asked her out face to face and she said no? From what happened here I don't think it would be good for anyone involved."?

I'm definitely the one backpedaling lmao

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ok so what are you insinuating when you said: "Imagine how he would react if he *had* asked her out face to face and she said no? From what happened here I don't think it would be good for anyone involved."?

That you would be an asshole to her the way you are to me right now. You're not preying on me, but you're being an asshole because I didn't tell you that you didn't do something creepy.

You can be a jerk without being a criminal. Being a jerk is a good way to keep your penis outside of every vagina you're trying to put it in.

D

deleted924715

I'm at a loss to understand why some men have such meltdowns in AaW threads

If you are asking for personal thoughts and opinions there is no wrong answer, just perspectives. You aren't entitled to take offense if you solicited the answers.

You sought the women's opinions and they were provided.

You could have just walked away if you didn't like the answers. Now you look like a complete douche with a fragile ego and you did that yourself - no help from TnJ. I don't see how that's a positive outcome for you. Unless you just want to lash out.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm at a loss to understand why some men have such meltdowns in AaW threads

If you are asking for personal thoughts and opinions there is no wrong answer, just perspectives. You aren't entitled to take offense if you solicited the answers.

You sought the women's opinions and they were provided.

You could have just walked away if you didn't like the answers. Now you look like a complete douche with a fragile ego and you did that yourself - no help from TnJ. I don't see how that's a positive outcome for you. Unless you just want to lash out.

I understand it..

In this case, he was seeking validation. He thought that because I enjoy some of his posts and have been relatively friendly so far with him that I/we would just tell him what he did was fine. He didn't expect blunt honesty, and doesn't realize that I wasn't being hostile. I was just being honest. So he threw a tantrum thinking it was gonna make him look like a big bad macho motherfucker, or something like that. It backfired.

I still don't think he's a creep. Or a predator. Just a bit immature and needs to grow up a little. Maybe learn the difference between accusations and perspective. Maybe realize that someone can be cool with you, like you, and still be honest. I refuse to censor myself or give a dishonest/incomplete answer for the sake of not hurting someone's feelings. I do it out of respect for the person I'm answering, and respect for myself.

Don't like sincere, blunt answers? Put me on fucking ignore.

PlumTip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol I think it is funny that I'm supposedly having a meltdown.

Literally all I have done is repeatedly corrected you guys of your speculations about what actually happened vs. your absolutely paranoid imaginary scenarios.

You're an imaginative group to be sure.

INB4: you don't get it! Boys are scary blah blah blah in a circle. Save it.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
INB4: you don't get it! Boys are scary blah blah blah in a circle. Save it.

You're being an actual idiot. Why? You refuse to take away even the less intense advice and perspective from the other women who are not cussing at you.

You are being the example of the jerk who refuses to shut the fuck up when a woman tells him he did something that may make her uncomfortable. You're being the guy who insults a woman when she doesn't show interest in him.

Basically, you showed your ass. You've made it clear to me that you need a few years of experience before you can comprehend how poorly you're reacting to this conversation, which YOU started by acknowledging in the goddamn title that some women HERE may be creeped out or off-put enough by what you did to put you on fucking ignore.

Are you ready to stop digging your own hole to get buried in?

Last edited:
D

deleted924715

Literally all I have done is repeatedly corrected you guys of your speculations about what actually happened

What some of the ladies have been trying to tell you and what you have refused to accept - despite starting this thread - is that you only have your perspective of what happened - that it might have looked completely different to her.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Literally all you have done is mansplain our collective perceptions and experiences in similar situations. Corrected our opinions, really?!

No one is saying all men are creeps or that it's never okay to chat up women when you're out & about.

But you seem to think we are saying that, which to me seems to be a gross overreaction.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Trust me I am good with the etiquette on trails. This particular trail is an offshoot singletrack that is a primary downhill trail with jumps, berms, and skinnies so you really don't expect hikers coming up, but you're right I do need to get a bell. Usually my rear hub that sounds like an angry rattlesnake gets the job done but not always apparently.
How hard is It to say on your right/left”?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Seems a lot of guys who start threads in this section only want validation for their actions and desires. Then get super pissy and petulant when we don't provide that validation. It's an amusing as hell.
Hi. Welcome to LPSG.

PlumTip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How hard is It to say on your right/left”?
Twisty downhill singletrack with tall shrubs on both sides, blind corners. There is no passing. This gives you an idea. You can hate me all you want for the rest of the discussion, but she was walking up a downhill designated trail. ❤ 20200524_182807.jpg

PlumTip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay. Ummmm, did he really just "she shouldn't have been there in the first place" this thread?

Dude. I mean, dude.

Remember the accent thing? You got one hell of an accent, dude.
Lol you're really out for blood aren't you? How's this work for you? I didn't say she shouldn't be there, she's allowed to, but it really is a downhill trail specifically for fast mtn bikes. I guess I have to defend everything so here. You're wrong this time, sweet Mickey. ❤
Gatos Ravine Sign.jpg

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you fail to notice the BASEketball clip?

Dude. DUDE!

ETA: and you did it again.

Is this some kind of new fetish? Potentially Rapey Dude Humiliation.

PRDH.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy
Status
Not open for further replies.