On A Scale Of "that's Kinda Cute" To Straight Blocking Me On Here, How Cringey Is What I Did Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlumTip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did you fail to notice the BASEketball clip?

Dude. DUDE!

ETA: and you did it again.

Is this some kind of new fetish? Potentially Rapey Dude Humiliation.

PRDH.
Lol I admit I didn't open the clip. I am hiding in the bushes waiting for pretty hikers and the noise would blow my cover. Jk jk jk.

They do sound like me though a little. My dad used to get pissed at me. "I'M NOT YOUR DUDE I'M YOUR FATHER!" lol

Andrea Candelli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was mtn biking and kinda ripping around a corner and came very close to destroying this poor hiker woman. I made sure she was alright and she was ultra friendly and smiley, so I went on my way. She was "my type" like I had dreamed her up myself. As I ride away, I turn to check out the glutes and get caught so I ride away.

So I'm not gonna interrupt a woman by herself in the woods to try and hit on her because I don't want her to feel unsafe, but at the same time I really want to know her.

So I get back to my car and write this on a piece of paper:
"DREAM GIRL
Blonde hair, white top, black bottoms.
Almost killed you on my bike today.
You single? I'm single! We should be not single together! Call me xxx-xxx-xxxx"

And I put it in a place that you basically have to walk around to get back to the trailhead parking lot.

How bad is that? I feel like such a dork right now but I am curious how bad that was.

Thoughts?
Actually? Fairly classy inasmuch as you didn't crowd, stalk or creep. I'd I were her I should at least note that, look both ways and smile when I'm back on my way(and no one tailing me).

Reactions: PlumTip

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Lol I admit I didn't open the clip. I am hiding in the bushes waiting for pretty hikers and the noise would blow my cover. Jk jk jk.

lol

Does that pass as humor to you?

For the sake of humanity I hope your penis stays dry the rest of your fucking life.

Reactions: deleted848353

Hate to admit it but I chuckled.

I'm hoping that you're using humor as a way to de-escalate this and stop the mansplaining. *fingers crossed*

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

So this thread has established that you and I are probably better off ignoring one another.

You can't stop acting like a child, I can't be less blunt than I have always been.

You got your answers to your questions. If there's nothing else to ask, take your immature shit to another section of the site.

PlumTip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So this thread has established that you and I are probably better off ignoring one another.

You can't stop acting like a child, I can't be less blunt than I have always been.

You got your answers to your questions. If there's nothing else to ask, take your immature shit to another section of the site.
Lol when someone doesn't agree with you and speaks their mind, they are acting like a child. When you disagree and act like an annoying mosquito that keeps buzzing your ear, you're just "blunt" and "speaking the truth."

Do you have "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" all over your Facebook? You sure seem like the type.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Lol when someone doesn't agree with you and speaks their mind, they are acting like a child. When you disagree and act like an annoying mosquito that keeps buzzing your ear, you're just "blunt" and "speaking the truth."

Do you have "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" all over your Facebook? You sure seem like the type.

I'm not even on Facebook. Never have been. Never will be.

Have the day you deserve.

PlumTip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well that escalated quickly think maybe the thread needs locking and the op taking a step away from ask a woman, what do you think @Mr. LPSG @MisterB @LaFemme
I think the little clique of hammerheads is who should step away. The forum is almost useless since the reaction is very similar across the board because of a few of these "ladies".

Please note who started the slinging of shit and calling of names and fucking of offs.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not the type that does that.

You're just the type to shit your pants when you get an honest answer which doesn't validate your actions which you knew before posting this fucking thread were potentially creepy to a woman you just thought was attractive.

YOU are the one who overreacted when I said you did something I found creepy. You could have just taken the response, and left it at that. But no. You made a scene, flailed about like a child over the fact that I didn't tell you I think what you did was "cute".

Seriously. We can get past this if you could just drop it and admit that maybe you could try a different approach next time. Maybe you could have just said "hey I didn't think about that, thanks for letting me know, I hope she didn't take it that way".

My first post in this thread was an attempt to be genuinely helpful, you dismissed it and pissed your pants over it.

Reactions: Enid and 286798

PlumTip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're just the type to shit your pants when you get an honest answer which doesn't validate your actions which you knew before posting this fucking thread were potentially creepy to a woman you just thought was attractive.

YOU are the one who overreacted when I said you did something I found creepy. You could have just taken the response, and left it at that. But no. You made a scene, flailed about like a child over the fact that I didn't tell you I think what you did was "cute".

Seriously. We can get past this if you could just drop it and admit that maybe you could try a different approach next time. Maybe you could have just said "hey I didn't think about that, thanks for letting me know, I hope she didn't take it that way".

My first part in this thread was an attempt to be genuinely helpful, you dismissed it and pissed your pants over it.
Im not even reading your useless negative posts anymore so you're wasting your time typing all that nonsense.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Actually I did go back and read that. And as I expected, you completely ignore my posts where I did agree and admitted I hadn't thought about those things. It was only after you acted like a stupid bitch and brought in all your cronies to comment on shit that didn't happen that I defended myself because there was so much false content being the center of attention.

But You don't care. You latch onto whatever you imagine and will NOT STOP.

You CANNOT admit to any wrong doing and that is why you're the worst kind of immature person.

Just fuck off already.

Who the fuck are my cronies?

Just because I'm not the only woman here who thinks you're being a fucking asshole doesn't mean there's some posse ganging up on you.

I saw those posts, and yet you still shit all over me for saying what I said. Go fuck yourself, like I keep repeating: you only started this thread because you wanted us to tell you what you did wasn't creepy. I'm not here to fucking validate you.

Get the fuck over it.

Reactions: Enid and MickeyLee

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah, I know since this forum is useless as long as the same 4 man hating bitches respond to imaginary scenarios. Look at your track record. Nothing nice to say ever...except to women.

Eat this dizzick, bizzatch.

I love men

I fucking hate idiots

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MODERATOR NOTICE

I've locked this thread.

Looks like some housekeeping is in order; I'm going to do some thread cleanup.

As a result, some posts will most likely disappear.

Once I'm done, we'll see about whether this thread needs to be reopened or if it's run its course.

MisterB

Status
Not open for further replies.