OnlyFans [DirtyBlondMuscle] - New Creator Feedback

dirtyBlondMuscle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tbh, i’d love it if I can just do one-time payment and all media available on the timeline
This is definitely the goal. I personally hate encountering micro-transactions after already paying a monthly sub. I just know that I don't have enough "quarantine footage" stockpiled to make a monthly sub worth it yet, and the fitness journey I'm on won't have me back in that kind of shape until May or so. So for now, I'll keep things free, offer different routes of free content (like I have been doing with codes) to encourages engagement (talk to me, you horny people!), and keep the video prices nominal.

I really am looking forward to some of the ideas I've been brainstorming :imp:

_65f614ec-1280-4d1e-a59d-b81cd2c35fa3.jpeg

Also, I'm on Reddit now. I have no idea what I'm doing. Come say hi (u/DirtyBlondMuscle)!

dirtyBlondMuscle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No gaming accounts set up yet... but I did set up a PayPal account last night!

Shoot me a DM if you can't join my OF and I will give you a link. I'll post a menu of content on this thread today to make selection easy for you

MarvelRider

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No gaming accounts set up yet... but I did set up a PayPal account last night!

Shoot me a DM if you can't join my OF and I will give you a link. I'll post a menu of content on this thread today to make selection easy for you
hope to see your sexiest pics

Reactions: dirtyBlondMuscle

dirtyBlondMuscle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While Steam account setup is still on my list of sexy to-dos, I have first set up something a bit simpler. I will accept Magic the Gathering - Arena (MTGA) as I get set up for my first live stream (April 16th!). All funds given will go to making a really sexy deck for the stream, or to the actual production of the stream itself (I need a big green screen!)

MTGA MrMirror.JPG

DM here or on X for links (menu of services, mtga gift cards, etc). I am on-call today, which means I will try to reply as quickly as possible today, but no guaranteed reply until office hours.

My office hours are currently Tuesday/Thursday. On those days, this body, my kinks, and my ideas... belong to the highest bidder.

dirtyBlondMuscle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hope to see your sexiest pics
While Steam account setup is still on my list of sexy to-dos, I have first set up something a bit simpler. I will accept MagicTheGathering-Arena (MTGA) points. Just DM me the codes and request something and we'll be off to the races.

Be sure to watch OF/X today. Mr. MIRROR is reporting in for duty today! Already started with a banger idea from @knuffiwuffi (I'll show you soon, babes)

Magic link to unlock my lust (on camera):

mtgacodes.com
Magic the Gathering MTG Arena Codes Digital Gift Card

DM me your codes and I'll unlock my body for you in all new ways. Help me this broke nerdy where enjoy his pastimes and hobbies. All you have to do is spend $5 and watch. Daddy will handle the rest.

dirtyBlondMuscle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Next beta streaming test any minute... or hours from now? You decide. You know how to force my attention onto you, if you've been paying attention so far

Dm me anywhere you can find Mr. mirror to learn what a punishment stream is and how I want to use it as an option for "services purchased, but the sex god's caused a tech issue"

Rescheduling or forcing me to publish a free clip to a free site I use are two other ideas. I would love to hear YOUR thoughts, dirty bird.

Fyi: stream account will boot up today. Dm for links and menus and we'll build from there.

Reactions: knuffiwuffi