Onlyfans/Just4Fans- White Top And Asian Bottom? [Gay]

jovoci123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know there's maxandyos (Max and Yos), aleksei.11 (Luc and Alex), Trent and Chen Su, kilianophilippe, stallion_bunny (Stallion and Bunny) and joshyandlocky

All of these, however, have taken on a very commercialized/shallow appearance- some of these creators post lots of repeats or very short videos to boost their video count, one of these creators also baits people into subscribing to their page but then some of their videos are behind yet another paywall- all of these have become essentially very artificial/superficial in content - there's no amateur and/or natural feel to their videos

Does anyone have any recommendations for OF pages for couples with a White top and Asian bottom besides the ones listed above?

Reactions: singitback

MichiganTeen19

Cherished Member
Media
I know there's maxandyos (Max and Yos), aleksei.11 (Luc and Alex), Trent and Chen Su, kilianophilippe, stallion_bunny (Stallion and Bunny) and joshyandlocky

All of these, however, have taken on a very commercialized/shallow appearance- some of these creators post lots of repeats or very short videos to boost their video count, one of these creators also baits people into subscribing to their page but then some of their videos are behind yet another paywall- all of these have become essentially very artificial/superficial in content - there's no amateur and/or natural feel to their videos

Does anyone have any recommendations for OF pages for couples with a White top and Asian bottom besides the ones listed above?
I’d love to find some w an Asian Top and A white bottom

Ninja108

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Was going to subscribe to Joshy & Locky.
Should I hold off on them?