Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nvm adding videos to playlists and downloading with fetchv on chrome and other extensions on firefox works again!

IDM works. If using CocoCut, you can copy the URL of the video, go to that video page, and then click on the three-dotted column at bottom right. It's faster than the fetching process of CocoCut and FetchV, and it won't crash.

Reactions: Dek3479

rogerebert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
cThe search is nice, but there are so many basic features missing that would make it much easier to use. For example, let me sort from oldest to newest, or by most likes. Trying to browse with tabs is virtually impossible. You can't open individual posts in separate tabs. When you are searching tags, you can't open posts in separate tabs, so if you click on a particular post, you have to start the search all over again. Nor can you open "chat" in a separate tab. Commenting is a shit show. You never know if a comment posts, so you end up posting comments like ten times unnecessarily. And although it has an option to delete a comment, it doesn't work.

Using the calendar works sometimes, but often when you are scrolling through a particular date, the site malfunctions and just keeps repeating the same posts over and over again so you can't get to earlier posts. And it will post dead videos, which you have to scroll up to find the one that actually works.

PPV posts in DM don't have an option to select the resolution.

The site looks like it was built in 2002. It is not a well designed site at all.

As for your last paragraph, I don't disagree that uploading content to sites like this can be great promotion. I've found several creators that I've subscribed to through this site. But its not my call how someone, especially amateur creators, promote their content. It belongs to them. So I, personally, will never post something I get from OF, JFF, Fansly, etc.
Co-sign. I still don't understand why I am unable to see a home feed with uploads from creators to whom I am currently subscribed. It's always a jumble of random things I did not ask for.

No single site has been able to put it all together, so far. All of them are mediocre on at least one level.

Reactions: lukaeber