Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Lads,

Recently had Open Inguinal Hernia Repair Surgery (5 days ago). I'm now off the painkillers from today even though there is still a little bit of discomfort. I can now walk and increasing my walks up to 45 min walks a day. I can usually go from sitting to standing with little discomfort now.
Thing is, my testicle on my Surgery side hangs, lower more, seems lil bigger and looks like it is lying on its side compared to the other. I'm dying for a wank, the tanks definitely need emptied , (5 day load, I am 39, athletic build and healthy). I'm frightened to get stuck in n empty now as I'm dreading something has been harmed during Surgery and after afraid what might come out and how it could feel.

Anyone else had this done, same worries and what was the result? What advice can you give me?

Thanks

Yeah, I've had two of those. First one was in high school and left a major scar. Second was laparoscopic and not as invasive.

First thing I noticed was that my left nut hung lower than my right. Doctor said it's always been that way, just more pronounced after surgery. I never noticed before, but I guess I never paid that much attention to my own ballsack.

A word of warning, though. That first cum will be massive. I was unprepared!

Reactions: babyoiledger
I had laproscopic inguinal repair in 2017. My right nut hangs a little lower than it used to. I asked the doctor about and he said sometimes they have to cut tissue away from there during surgery and it was "inconsequential".

I don't remember how many days after, but I waited to nut when the swelling was down. I'd say just use your best judgment.

That was my one and only surgery I've had, and I'm still dealing with a little bit of nerve pain/damage. Sometimes after I bate I get a little bit of tenderness in my groin.

I had laproscopic inguinal repair in 2017. My right nut hangs a little lower than it used to. I asked the doctor about and he said sometimes they have to cut tissue away from there during surgery and it was "inconsequential".

I don't remember how many days after, but I waited to nut when the swelling was down. I'd say just use your best judgment.

That was my one and only surgery I've had, and I'm still dealing with a little bit of nerve pain/damage. Sometimes after I bate I get a little bit of tenderness in my groin.
Yeah, if they cut some tissue away, I suppose it leaves more direct room for the spermatic cord to dangle down more directly. Day 10 here, so I decided not to wank but fuck the fleshlight in the shower. I almost had ED out of the anxiety . In less than 5 mins I came in it. Not enjoyable though as it was more of an experiment than a recreational pleasurable passtime! So.. testicles were not sore but uncomfortable feeling in my urethra as my load was so lumpy and clot-like as it was 10days old! I'm an edger at heart and usually have a good oozing of precum lubricating the pipes before I cum.... so dried out pipes and overload of lumpy `older` cum.
I just hope both testicles went to work to deliver this load.
When cold both testicles lift closer to my body (cremaster muscle 'reflex' still doing its job thankfully). When warm and they hang, the testicle on the hernia surgery side still drops significantly lower and doesn't lift up when I use the cremaster muscle manually on this side, only the other lifts up.

Yesterday (before any ejaculation), I phone my GP and then the surgeon, both male. They both said they'd never heard what I am describing before, that it could be and early recovery symptom and that it would not and should not effect sexual performance or ejaculation.

Time will tell with that and further ejaculations!!

I have had hernia surgery on both sides - one broke and had to be repaired a second time . I have three groin scars as reminders . During the consultations before surgery I signed a waiver that I was aware of potential problems caused by nerve damage during the procedure . After the second time, mentioned to my doctor that the right testicle was now hanging higher than before . He didn't think it was important , but then again it was not his testicle that had moved .
First ejaculations were not bad , but remember feeling muscle contractions as I blew a load . I was just happy to still be able to get hard

I have had hernia surgery on both sides - one broke and had to be repaired a second time . I have three groin scars as reminders . During the consultations before surgery I signed a waiver that I was aware of potential problems caused by nerve damage during the procedure . After the second time, mentioned to my doctor that the right testicle was now hanging higher than before . He didn't think it was important , but then again it was not his testicle that had moved .
First ejaculations were not bad , but remember feeling muscle contractions as I blew a load . I was just happy to still be able to get hard
Yeah... Cumming after 10 days was more fearful than enjoyable.. lumpy n clotty due to an overload. Had a prolonged 2hr edging session 2 days later and made sure I had some precum flowing before I came. Great feeling when I came. It was so thick n lumpy still and spewed out moreso than shooting/ squirting out which is my norm. Still dunno if it came from 1 or both testicles!

Another thing that REALLY bothers me is the numbness around the scar. Where that wears off, there is a perimeter of oversensitivity to friction. It feels like when you get a bad sunburn and clothes rub against it, like underwear and waistband. Very uncomfortable n highly irritating. I know it's a result of nerve damage. But WHEN and WILL it go away?

Anyone else any ideas? It's 12 days now since my surgery.

Thanks

Yeah... Cumming after 10 days was more fearful than enjoyable.. lumpy n clotty due to an overload. Had a prolonged 2hr edging session 2 days later and made sure I had some precum flowing before I came. Great feeling when I came. It was so thick n lumpy still and spewed out moreso than shooting/ squirting out which is my norm. Still dunno if it came from 1 or both testicles!

Another thing that REALLY bothers me is the numbness around the scar. Where that wears off, there is a perimeter of oversensitivity to friction. It feels like when you get a bad sunburn and clothes rub against it, like underwear and waistband. Very uncomfortable n highly irritating. I know it's a result of nerve damage. But WHEN and WILL it go away?

Thanks
Don't get discouraged - can take a few months to repair nerve damage and reduce swelling

It can be worse.

Attachments

Thanks
Use a lidocaine rub. The nerve damage will get worse with time. This is 1 subject I know a bunch about.

After my inguinal hernia repair my right testicle dropped more than it did before. I brought it up to the doctor during a follow up and said it was "inconsequential". Doc, that's easy for you to say!

I've had nerve damage from mine. It's suspected to be a trapped nerve in the scar tissue. It's been an off and on problem for years now. Currently taking pregabolin for it. I have more good days than bad now, but if I jerk it too much, that right side will ache for a couple days. It sucks you have to plan to suffer for a bit from receiving some pleasure.

After my inguinal hernia repair my right testicle dropped more than it did before. I brought it up to the doctor during a follow up and said it was "inconsequential". Doc, that's easy for you to say!

I've had nerve damage from mine. It's suspected to be a trapped nerve in the scar tissue. It's been an off and on problem for years now. Currently taking pregabolin for it. I have more good days than bad now, but if I jerk it too much, that right side will ache for a couple days. It sucks you have to plan to suffer for a bit from receiving some pleasure.
Lyrica did not work for me. Do not get nerve ablations they will make things worse. My scar tissue and mesh moved which had sewn themselves into and around the nerves so when it moved it took the nerves with it. Everyday is a bad day. Worst thing is that people think i want the pain killers instead of getting a solution they refuse to understand there is no solution other than death. If i do not take the pain killers then its too much pain for my body to process and I have stress heart attacks. The ED meds only make the dick hard but with the nerve damage any pleasurable acts make the pain unbearable to where I have to miss work. One day when I have gotten tired of life like this and the medication I will stop taking the pain killers and welcome the heart attack.

Thanks
Hello! I see that it's been a long time since you've been discussing about this. But reading your post, I was so curious to ask you, How do you feel today? I've read a lot of people's experiences, but I found yours almost identical to mine. Its been 8 days since surgery. Everything went well, Wound almost healed at all, but I am also very afraid to try to 'bate, even though the urge drives me crazy. So what was yours experiences chronologicaly from what you last wrote here? I also have the same exact numbness in the same exact spot where you said you had, how is it today? Did it go away?? :/
I really hope you'll see this and reply. Thank you in advance!