Orgasm without the feeling

Random4444

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So today I was using my uhh dildo and I've been trying to orgasm without using my dick (no success yet) and it was going just horrible. I did end up ejaculating but without the dildo inside me. The weird part however is that when I came I didn't feel that you know cum feeling. I didn't feel this ooze of pleasure I'm used to I just felt the cum shooting out and I stood there confused for a bit because I've never came without the pleasure in my uhh penis. Anyone have this happen?

Reactions: Glaio
Would you have been able to ejaculate again ? Sometimes playing with the prostate can desensitize your penis.
After I came without pleasure I actually did try again just out confusion and it did feel good this was like 3 minutes after

Reactions: Glaio
I have a pretty big curved upward cock and I’ve been with people who get the sensation and have been able to cum without touching themselves. You kinda he’s to be really relaxed and it’s doesn’t feel like anything most of the time from what I’ve been told.

I have a pretty big curved upward cock and I’ve been with people who get the sensation and have been able to cum without touching themselves. You kinda he’s to be really relaxed and it’s doesn’t feel like anything most of the time from what I’ve been told.
I kinda wanna see it now...
So today I was using my uhh dildo and I've been trying to orgasm without using my dick (no success yet) and it was going just horrible. I did end up ejaculating but without the dildo inside me. The weird part however is that when I came I didn't feel that you know cum feeling. I didn't feel this ooze of pleasure I'm used to I just felt the cum shooting out and I stood there confused for a bit because I've never came without the pleasure in my uhh penis. Anyone have this happen?
I've had a bit of an obsession with cumming hands free since my teens. I find it extremely hot and super arousing. Sadly I have achieved it only twice and it was a very long time ago. I still have a lot of fun trying though, but it does feel like during the years my prostate has become less sensitive. I do feel pleasure and the sensations are good, but it does feel more like a mental game rather than physical. Wanting to cum hands free I fear I'm overloading my prostate and causing it to lose sensitivity, but maybe that's just in my mind.

As for the sensation you get while jerking off after being fucked - yeah, it is different. Especially if the fuck session has been long. It's almost like you had a dry orgasm and are releasing now, so it happens with less tension. At least that's how I'd describe it.