Origin Of Your Username!

Kahuna

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Mine comes from a game I loved to play when I signed up here. It was a slot machine actually. I don't remember its name, but it was about surfing, the characters were from Hawaii and 'The Big Kahuna' was written somewhere on the screen. This was kinda obsessing me, lol. When I signed up here the name BigKahuna was already taken, so I chose Kahuna

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can I see...?

This is you, right?
00024.jpg

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine comes from a game I loved to play when I signed up here. It was a slot machine actually. I don't remember its name, but it was about surfing, the characters were from Hawaii and 'The Big Kahuna' was written somewhere on the screen. This was kinda obsessing me, lol. When I signed up here the name BigKahuna was already taken, so I chose Kahuna

I was thinking about this last night, you could amend your name to 'Biggest Kahuna'

Reactions: Terrorvision
D

deleted1292188

I like Lord of the ring....before was Gandalf then a special person start Call me Gandie....so i change!

Reactions: Terrorvision
D

deleted1048037

When it came to a username, I struggled to think of one. I then thought, I use the internet and I like to make friends online, if I can. I then thought up the username "Internet.Buddy". I thought it sounded nice and friendly. I like to try and be everyone's buddy if I can, however, you can't be friends with everyone, unfortunately.