Origin Of Your Username!

D

deleted3852821

In a world where guys with average length cocks may claim eight inches, I felt that my 7 3/4" length was enough to round up without significant exaggeration.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Diomedes is a Greek name I like, then after I did some research on Greek mythology, I learned he was a legendary warrior who was talented in using a huge spear in battle. He was so talented that his prowess with a spear could even beat a god. I felt Diomedes’ huge spear was a great euphemism for my long thick penis haha. And, 16 is my favourite number, but with a name like Diomedes, I felt the number looked best in its Roman numerals XVI.

Terrorvision

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine comes from a favorite '90's cartoon called "Gargoyles". The leader of the group was called "Goliath" and the 918 is the month and day of my birthday.

Gargoyles!!!

Gargoyles.jpg

When I was young I had a book about faeries with illustrations and information about different creatures. My favorite was Leanan Sidhe. The picture in the book always seemed a little sexy to me (taboo and exciting to a young Mormon girl) and I liked the poem about her. I still have the book somewhere.

B

Bitch please

I found this site and was scrolling the new posts page and there was a bunch of people claiming to have big dicks and i was like "bitch please" lemme check this out and low and behold they were right and well that was the birth of my username

D

deleted5558651

I joined SexualForums in 2015 and I wanted a unique username; I chose JuniperMonkey. I was only on for about 6 months before I took and extened break and forgot my password. I created a new account as Juniper; it's easier to type. Juniper was already taken here so I decided to use JuniperOutlaw, based on my avatar.

MondaySucks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I couldn't come up with a username so I wrote MondaySucks because I thought it was Monday....it was actually Thursday. This quarantine has got me messing up my days. It was almost Blue Monday based on the song but I figured someone had already taken that so I just chose what I'm using now.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My original name when I joined here was "Freud's Obsession" and it was meant to be a subtly humorous moniker for a site devoted to penis.

Over at Sexual Forums I used the name "Motion-of-the-Ocean" and it is obviously based upon the saying "It's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean". I figured on a site where some dudes liked to brag about their horse cock it would serve as a reminder that not all us guys are obsessed with size and prefer instead to perfect our technique, as well as serving as a subtle dig to those braggarts who took the opposite approach.

Now that I'm more active over here I changed to my SF one, both so other former members would recognize me and considering the level of dick pics has increased ten fold, it seemed appropriate.