Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ummm... not that I wish to sound a discordant note but are you sure a Yorkie qualifies as tasty chocolate? :eek:
Each to their own. Some people find curry tasty, after one taste I never touched it again. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm not a big consumer of chocolate but if I want some, Yorkie is what I usually have. Suchard's Swiss milk chocolate has always gone down well too. :yum I'm not a fan of the dark stuff and I haven't had Cadbury's since the American owners started messing around with the recipe.

Reactions: rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Each to their own. Some people find curry tasty, after one taste I never touched it again. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm not a big consumer of chocolate but if I want some, Yorkie is what I usually have. Suchard's Swiss milk chocolate has always gone down well too. :yum I'm not a fan of the dark stuff and I haven't had Cadbury's since the American owners started messing around with the recipe.

smile
curry,once yearly,tolerable
LOVE Chocolate,all sorts
same as you,not dark,thank you

again
hope Johnny,gets off
judge alone deciding,better option,i think
Each to their own. Some people find curry tasty, after one taste I never touched it again

Reactions: Yorkie

Scrotumlicker2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I chose Scrotumlicker2 because I enjoy licking scrotum...Oral sex always implies mouth and penis so THAT much is assumed...but scrotums often get overlooked and the joy of having ones' scrotum licked and testicles gently sucked gets lost in the shuffle. I GET that this site is the LPSG not the LSSG but even so the great jets of sperm ejaculated by the mighty penis would not be possible without the enduring work of the lowly, under-appreciated ball-sac. I've been with men who cum while having their balls licked and I never even touched their cock...it's exhilarating to help a man accomplish orgasm by a means he had never attempted before. Yes, I also enjoy getting to the meat of the matter oral but (scrotum licker too).

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I chose Scrotumlicker2 because I enjoy licking scrotum...Oral sex always implies mouth and penis so THAT much is assumed...but scrotums often get overlooked and the joy of having ones' scrotum licked and testicles gently sucked gets lost in the shuffle. I GET that this site is the LPSG not the LSSG but even so the great jets of sperm ejaculated by the mighty penis would not be possible without the enduring work of the lowly, under-appreciated ball-sac. I've been with men who cum while having their balls licked and I never even touched their cock...it's exhilarating to help a man accomplish orgasm by a means he had never attempted before. Yes, I also enjoy getting to the meat of the matter oral but (scrotum licker too).
Totally agree. 100%. Balls have it!!!

Me: lookinginconshy
Looking = looking for a regular bud or fwb
Inconshy = where I live

Reactions: Scrotumlicker2

wslover

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There might already be an existing thread for this question, but I ain't scrolling through thousands of posts to find it!

I'm curious. What is the origin of your username?

For as long as I can remember, I've always used titles from obscure 1980s horror movies that I was obsessed with. Even way back in the old days of AOL chat rooms and Yahoo I was using screen names like HumanoidsfromtheDeep, PanicBeats or NeonManiacs . My username would typically start an interesting discussion.

A hundred years ago when I was first on LPSG, I would make a "dirty" username but I eventually stopped doing that...not that there is anything wrong with it!

My current username is TerrorVision and is inspired by the crazy 1986 horror comedy. Here 's some artwork based on that film. If you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend it!

View attachment 14540621

...and the trailer:

Tell me what YOURS means!

And love "Fluffy" as your profile pic!

Reactions: Terrorvision