This guy has a huge D and he knows it. Straight guys like that make me mad, instead of taking advantage of their body and dick size, they act all innocent and not wanting to send nudes or just change subjects like wtf!! I don’t get it!!!
they just a B to marry and stick it in missionary have kids and get fat and ugly that’s all he wants?
I tried getting nudes again from another girl and him again changed subject said no and wanted to get to know my girl like no she blocked him and told me he’s weird af and non sexual active. IT SUCKS BRO

This guy has a huge D and he knows it. Straight guys like that make me mad, instead of taking advantage of their body and dick size, they act all innocent and not wanting to send nudes or just change subjects like wtf!! I don’t get it!!!
they just a B to marry and stick it in missionary have kids and get fat and ugly that’s all he wants?
I tried getting nudes again from another girl and him again changed subject said no and wanted to get to know my girl like no she blocked him and told me he’s weird af and non sexual active. IT SUCKS BRO
Very weird behavior. Not him, you.

He’s very ’biblical’, might be why he’s not very sexually open and showy. But yea pretty sure he has a big d
And those are the worst lol, he just giving the saint profile. I’m sure he’s a freak and sucks if I had his body and dick I’d have an OF since day one

Reactions: anfhollisterboi