P Shot

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had the P-shot 6 times for ED in over 3 years. Increased size 1 1/2" and girth 1 1/2 " Recently had another P-shot with stem cells. Have not seen much yet after 3 injections , 2 with just stem cells and 1 with PRP added stem cells. All helped with ED and made the difference so I don't need any meds now. I have noticed with the stem cells that my girth has increased now and now i am 7 1/2" BPEL and 7" girth . Started 6"BPEL and 5 1/2 girth. So the shots work with pumping. Depending on your age, the older you are the more I would suggest having PRP with stem cells. Your PRP probably is not as potent in growth factors. Good Luck

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would like to weigh in on my experiences so far with the P Shot. I did not suffer from ED or anything like that but I have been experiencing a slight fatigue downstairs, nothing drastic but your every day wear and tear.

Six weeks ago I had my first set of shots, on the 7th of sept I’m due for my second.

Here’s what I have to report. A week after the first set my girth was huge, like nothing I’ve ever had from pumping of anything like that, it was a full feeling and you could feel the prp expanding the tissue. A few weeks after that it went down to normal but the pumping I had to do twice a day was interesting.
I’ve pumped before but you know the story, gains don’t stick, you get that soft donut vibe going on… this is different, the gains are staying and my cock feels heavy and solid, never experienced this before. The erection quality is amazing, getting harder faster then I have in a long time.
After the 4 week mark I really noticed the girth gains and so does my partner. Everyone is happy.
I’m at my six week mark and again girth gains are remaining and after my pump it’s off the charts, doesn’t even feel like my cock any more.
I will be going in next week for round two, if it’s anything like the first round, look out, should be fun for everyone.
I will check back in after the second round and maybe even sign up for a third.

This is working for me, good results so far

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good to hear it is working for you. Are you also getting stem cells with the p-shot. Talking about a change. wow it really increased my girth and my sensitivity, and I can last until my wife goes into nirvana and we both collapse. You should ask for the addition of stem cells , it will be an additional sensation.

Reactions: Monster76

Kaazuuya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So cool to hear you and your partners are satisfied

Are the results permanent though?
Even doing only 1 Shot ?

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had 3 P-shots plain and they cured my ED. These were given over a year and a half. The first shot helped me for about 6 months and then I noticed a slight slide in performance. Then I received Gainswave treatments (12 ) with the second P-shot. and they brought me back up to great performance. Then whether it was mental or physical i could not say for sure, but After having gained over an inch in girth and an inch in lenght I wanted more, so I had a third P-shot. After 4 weeks I gained another 1/2 inch in length and girth. I am now 7 1/2 L by 7 G. My doctor is a great guy who is really interested in keeping me tuned up. Ive had 2 more shots with just the stem cells and then 1 P-shot with additional stem cells. (all complimentary by my doctor) He told me he is now using core blood stem cells added to the P-shot and I feel like can perform like I did when I was in college. Except now it is just with my wife and not a different love all the time. My wife is more than totally satisfied and I feel I am finally at peak performance. My sensation now is unbelievable. I get hard now if I just think of having sex, or if my wife just touches me in a loving way. If it doesn't last I will have another shot. Good luck they do not hurt and even if you don't have ED problems it will increase your size and your mental and physical stamina. Hope it works as good for you as it did for me. the gains have been permanent for me so far. Although i still pump weekly. I have not lost my gains.

Reactions: solong8in

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Second round of shots felt much better, not in as much pain as before, however I have more bruising then the last round - little bit of the ol spotted dick. That should go away over the weekend, no worries.
Ok so right off the bat the erections are top notch and the girth gain is crazy, the wang feels heavy and full. The thing about this time vs the first is at first my cock was in pain so I think my body was careful on getting erections, at least the first week. This time though, I know what to expect so it’s all systems go and I’m looking forward to testing this out.

Doc says he’ll see me in 6 month for a top off.

So far so good. I’ll check back with you all in a few weeks. Over and out.

SilicateWielder

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not in Ontario, but I've had it, and I also perform the procedure. It can slightly increase size when combined with pumping, but it's primarily a treatment for ED.
Interesting, I've seen it mainly touted as a size boosting shot. Are there any scenarios where you would not recommend it? I'm sitting at almost 9 inches currently, would be interested in getting longer and/or thicker but at this point any gains are for my own satisfaction. I have some EQ issues in that I can get hard but it's very difficult to maintain without being excessively aroused or constantly stimulating it/wearing a cockring.

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First let me say I wish I was 9" I'm hoping to get to 8" ,but since my girth is 6.5 -7 depending, My wife is more than satisfied. Of course the larger one gets the less BJ are as satisfying. It all has to due with blood flow in and out. I would think the P-shot with gainswave would help you maintain your erection. The growth in length and girth is due to pumping and manual stretching. The shots and gainswave builds the foundation for growth. You say you can stay hard if you are excessively aroused, well the P-shot and gainswave will help because now I am much more sensitive. My sensitivity is so much greater now and with just a slight thought or touch I get hard now after the shots. Just make sure if you get one it is from one that is certified , because there are a lot of places advertising and they are not all the same in getting results. Many of the certified places will refund you if you do not see any results or give you another one. They want to see you happy, at least my guy did. I paid for 12 gainswave and it took me 20 treatments for superior results and I only paid for 12. He then did the P-shot and after having a problem staying erect i was cured for about 6 months and then I started noticing a slight decline so I got another shot and was back to prime performance.
Hope this helps, go to P-shot and find a guy who is certified in your area for best results.

'

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's great hearing these experiences. I've had good success with Gainswave but part of me is still skeptical of P-Shots but trying to find the best places to gather as much real feedback from people on them.
It does not hurt, the cost is the only thing that may hurt, but after a few good fucks it pays for itself. Find a certified P-shot provider buy looking on line under P-shot and zip code for your area. They use the right machine to spin your blood, which is the most important thing to get the growth factors you want. The older you are the less you will have in your blood, so thats why I had my best results when they added stem cells to my blood to inject. Good luck, it was worth it to me and my wife.

SilicateWielder

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does not hurt, the cost is the only thing that may hurt, but after a few good fucks it pays for itself. Find a certified P-shot provider buy looking on line under P-shot and zip code for your area. They use the right machine to spin your blood, which is the most important thing to get the growth factors you want. The older you are the less you will have in your blood, so thats why I had my best results when they added stem cells to my blood to inject. Good luck, it was worth it to me and my wife.
How much did your shots cost? I remember hearing it's quite expensive

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you have any penis issues- getting it up, staying hard, sensitivity, then it was a cheap way for me to solve one of life's most important and pleasurable functions. The P-shot and Gainswave gave me back the mojo I was slowly losing. It brought back years to my sexual pleasures and the bonus for me was increase in length and girth. That was not my reason to do them, but the results was icing on the cake. I know my wife had forgotten how fantastic and intense our sex was, its like when we were first married, we fucked all the time, anywhere. Well I'm back, reliving my college days, but with just one lover. So yea it is costly, but for me well worth every penny.. Give up smoking, alcohol, or any of your other vices for a time if you need a boost in bed and get it done. You can always go back to your old vices and add great sex as your main vice. If you need it , don't be afraid to do it. You won't be sorry. Have to go, I got to relive all this sexual stimulation and wake up my wife. Anytime-anywhere-for as long as I want.