barehole4use

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a very private sex party & i was specially invited, to be used as a anonymous cumdump :

Sunday late afternoon i was invited to a very private bareback sex party, the rules was given to take any & all cocks & loads, the party details were very specific, there were 3 bttms to arrive at a specific time, cleaned out & lubed up & ready for taking anonymous cock & cum, we would all be masked & be in the position face down ass up in jockstraps & socks with sneakers on.

Only experienced well fucked bttms were invited to this super select gathering & i was selected as one who had an amazing ass for taking cock & cum.

The number of Tops was expected to be between 10-20 horny men who were great fuckers too. I arrived at the correct time & took my place on a large leather covered mattress with the other bttm's & we all put on our masks & got in position at the assigned time.

After about 15mins of waiting & what seemed like forever, i heard the sound of men entering the room, i was roughly fingered a few times by different fingers, i heard some mumbling going on behind me & then the first fucker said to me " I'm coming inside " i felt his finger replaced by his cock, it felt pretty big, he started to fuck me & it felt so damn good, over the course of the next 2 hours i was fucked more times than i can count, some times i was filled up with cum & sometimes not, the cum was dribbling out my wet cum filled ass & many times during this period another cock would enter me & fuck me full of cum again & again.

The scene was very hot being used as a anonymous cumdump masked & ass up on a fuckbed, luckily we were allowed to use poppers & i used mine a lot to take some very big cocks in my fuckhole.

I think when the time had elapsed & the men left the room, we were told to clean & leave, no other information was needed or given, it was a super hot way to spend a very late Sunday afternoon.

This morning i received a very nice email that i had exceeded expectations than what they had expected & i will receive another invite in the very near future.More of my adventures can be found on my group : " Where did i get or give my last loads ".

Wow, that’s so hot. You lucky guy! I would love to be on the receiving end of that!

Reactions: barehole4use
Wow, that’s so hot. You lucky guy! I would love to be on the receiving end of that!
Yes well i know many bttm's who want to be part of it or even get an invite, honestly you as a bttm are judged how much a slut you are at taking cock & cum & if you don't make there grade, you simply are never invited, let alone asked. We as bttms chat to each other & i presume the tops that create parties like this discuss there bttm's talent too.

Reactions: deleted23309891
This is a very private sex party & i was specially invited, to be used as a anonymous cumdump :

Sunday late afternoon i was invited to a very private bareback sex party, the rules was given to take any & all cocks & loads, the party details were very specific, there were 3 bttms to arrive at a specific time, cleaned out & lubed up & ready for taking anonymous cock & cum, we would all be masked & be in the position face down ass up in jockstraps & socks with sneakers on.

Only experienced well fucked bttms were invited to this super select gathering & i was selected as one who had an amazing ass for taking cock & cum.

The number of Tops was expected to be between 10-20 horny men who were great fuckers too. I arrived at the correct time & took my place on a large leather covered mattress with the other bttm's & we all put on our masks & got in position at the assigned time.

After about 15mins of waiting & what seemed like forever, i heard the sound of men entering the room, i was roughly fingered a few times by different fingers, i heard some mumbling going on behind me & then the first fucker said to me " I'm coming inside " i felt his finger replaced by his cock, it felt pretty big, he started to fuck me & it felt so damn good, over the course of the next 2 hours i was fucked more times than i can count, some times i was filled up with cum & sometimes not, the cum was dribbling out my wet cum filled ass & many times during this period another cock would enter me & fuck me full of cum again & again.

The scene was very hot being used as a anonymous cumdump masked & ass up on a fuckbed, luckily we were allowed to use poppers & i used mine a lot to take some very big cocks in my fuckhole.

I think when the time had elapsed & the men left the room, we were told to clean & leave, no other information was needed or given, it was a super hot way to spend a very late Sunday afternoon.

This morning i received a very nice email that i had exceeded expectations than what they had expected & i will receive another invite in the very near future.More of my adventures can be found on my group : " Where did i get or give my last loads ".
Damn I am so jealous. I'd love to do that, although I'd prefer to see who's fucking me, but I can see why others like it.

Is there a part 2?
They are all real events where i am invited, i write a detailed story each time, the part 2 has been added as well as other invites, one i called as " special request " & another as " builders cumdump " hope that fills in the blanks for you.

Reactions: kody2

Hot

Reactions: barehole4use