Paul, My Booted Speedo Boyfriend

rowan1987

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi my name is Laura. I am the luckiest lady in the world because I've got the hottest boyfriend in the world. He just won a gold medal in the modern pentathlon at the Olympics.

For those who aren't familiar with the sport, the modern pentathlon comprises five different events, fencing, freestyle swimming, equestrian show jumping, and a final combined event of pistol shooting and cross country running.

Not only is Paul, my boyfriend, good at it (and the best at it in the WHOLE world), but he's got to be the hottest looking athlete in the WHOLE world.

I'm not going to tell you about him being an athlete, but I do want to tell you about how I became his girlfriend.

I met Paul at university. I lived in one of the residence halls on the university campus for my first two years and one of the things I did at university was swim. I'm very much into keeping fit and participated in various recreational activities and programs on campus. I swam, ran, did yoga, and played tennis. The university had a newly-built Olympic-size pool and I tried making it to the pool three or four times a week, for exercise and...to catch some eye candy. Nothing unusual there, I suppose. The pool was quite popular in the afternoons, with leisure swimming and waterpolo and other programming and so there were always guys checking out gals and gals checking out guys there, and lol probably guys checking out other guys, but I went to the pool first thing in the mornings, before breakfast and classes. Around 6am. That's really early and tended to attract the keeners. The keeners were often the stronger swimmers, and if I may say so, some of the handsomest as well.

Well, in my first year there were only a few regular early morning swimmers. About 5 in fact. With ten lanes, there was room to spread out. That's how I met Paul. I was there doing laps, not too vigorously but steadily. Two lanes over was the guy who caught my eye. From a distance I could tell he was trim and fit, and a good swimmer. He was fast. On closer look, I could tell he was in fact stunning. In fact, after watching him swim his lanes, and watching him climb out of the pool and walk away on the day I first spotted him, I could tell that he was an adonis. This guy, whose name I did not yet know by name, was a muscled god. When he stood on the deck, walking away (and all too quickly I might add) I could tell he was tall, about 6 feet. He boasted firm washboard abs, rock-hard pecs, toned biceps and forearms, and had defined thigh muscles and tight calves. He was definitely very good looking. What was intriguing was that I couldn't tell what his background was. He didn't look Caucasian but instead looked as if he might have been of mixed ancestry - perhaps half Chinese or Japanese or something like that, and part European. He had brown eyes, dark brown hair, high cheekbones and a stunning face. From a distance, his body looked hairless, or in any event, I couldn't see any body hair from where I was.

As I said, he got out of the pool way too quickly. I was still in the pool and wasn't about to get out and chase this guy. That would have been way too obvious. But I knew I wanted to find out more about this guy.

As I continued to swim, I kept thinking about this adonis. Who was he? I wasn't going to ask anyone and in fact there really didn't seem to be anyone one around except the remaining swimmer. But I decided the best thing would be to come early the following morning, in the hopes of coming across him again.

Well, next day I arrived extra early, just as the pool was opening at 6am. And there, on the pool deck, waiting for the signal that we could jump in, was my guy.

I figured there was no harm in small talk and went up to him, exchanging quick pleasantries. I introduced myself as Laura. I learned his name was Paul. He seemed a little shy. Or perhaps he was just focused on swimming. In any event I wished him a good swim. And then we hit the water. But before doing so, I quickly eyed him further. Today he was wearing a navy blue speedo. What was clear was that Max was not just good looking but that he had a big basket. In fact he had a very fairly prominent bulge. (By the way, I found speedo-wearing to be much less common in the afternoon, among the leisure swim crowd.)

I was heady with excitement and wasn't really able to swim all that well. I kept thinking about his bulge and the fact that he looked eurasian. Wasn't there some myth about asians having small dicks? What about this guy? I kept stopping and turning to admire Paul. And he noticed. Our eyes met. I smiled. He smiled. And then we continued swimming.

I wondered when he would get out of the pool. But he kept swimming.

Eventually I tired, and got out, slowly. Paul, it seemed, had noticed and quickly got out as well. He walked a few steps behind me but I could hear that he was speeding up. Was he in a rush? or did he want to catch up to me? "Hi there" I heard. "Hi there, Paul" I responded hesitantly but with a smile.

"Maybe we could get together some time, a movie perhaps" spouted Paul. How upfront Paul was. Yes, I was definitely interested, and to make sure he knew I was interested I gazed purposefully at his bottom abs, to the top of his thighs, and then focused directly on the prominent bulge of his speedos. I then looked up and met Paul's gaze.

He smiled. "How about the 9pm showing of the Spiderman movie at the university cinema? I've got equestrian practice at 6 and then need to freshen up", he said.

"Equestrian?" I muttered, "as in horses?", (and not just because I was surprised but because deep down I will admit to getting horny at the sight of a good looking man wearing boots - tall shiny boots preferably. Motorcycle cops in particular.)

"Yeah. It's part of my training. I'm training for the pentathlon" he responded.

I didn't even know what the pentathlon was. "Oh. Wow". came silly me.

"Do you want to come and watch?" Paul suggested.

"Sure" I answered.

"Meet me at the University stables at 5:45 and you can watch me get ready and train. Do you know where the stables are?

"No, I didn't even know the university had horses" I admitted.

"Most don't know. Just continue down the road past the botanical gardens, it's just beyond the gardens, on the left", explained Paul..

"A deal" I replied

We hurried off to clean up from our swim and went our separate ways.

I got delayed and didn't make it to the stables until just before 6. I looked around but couldn't find Paul and had to ask one of the guys, a stablehand, I imagine. He said Paul was already in the outdoor practice arena behind the stable.

I made my way. There I saw Max again, already mounted on his horse. OK I thought he looked hot in the pool with his tight bulging speedos, but when I saw him in the stable, I said to myself that he definitely was hot: He was a resplendent in a tight organ polo shirt, tight white breeches, and shiny black riding boots. A

Oh, I was getting wet between the legs.

Oh, did he not look hot and sexy in those boots. Oh, I could have run up to Max and grabbed and fondled and kissed his boots. Oh, I knew I needed Paul.

He could tell, and quickly dismounted.

As he approached me, he looked down at his boots, and then looked up at me with a huge huge grin. "Hey that's the same look you had when you saw me in my speedos. Like what you see?"

"Oh, you're so hot" I stammered. "Your boots.. They make me horny. And that bulge of yours"

Hearing those horny words from my sultry lips, he quickly embraced me, hard, and kissed me. I opened my mouth fully and we explored each other's flickering tongues.

He whispered that he needed to practice but that as soon as he finished riding, we could find time to explore more.

I gazed at him and said yes, that I'd be happy to wait.

Eventually Paul finished his riding.

Instead of changing at the stables, Paul threw his regular clothes into a big gym bag and together we left for his dorm.

We never made it to Spiderman. Nor did we really have dinner. But we did spend the evening and the night getting to know each other much more..

Back at his dorm, Paul and I made love like animals in heat. Paul kept his riding boots on, knowing I liked his boots. In addition, I asked him to put on his red speedos, from the day before.

And did I ride him that night. Oh, gosh! What a real stud he was that first night.

As for the bulge that showed so prominently in his speedos and his tight breeches, what an adonis he was and is. A beautiful cut cock of 8 hard inches. He really fills me up.

Paul worked hard at his sporting discipline and won his gold medal this summer. I'm sure others notice his hot good looks, and his bulging speedos, and his bulging breeches. But I count myself lucky because I get him all to myself.

Oh, how I enjoy riding my booted and speedo wearing stud to this day!

Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Hi my name is Laura. I am the luckiest lady in the world because I've got the hottest boyfriend in the world. He just won a gold medal in the modern pentathlon at the Olympics.

For those who aren't familiar with the sport, the modern pentathlon comprises five different events, fencing, freestyle swimming, equestrian show jumping, and a final combined event of pistol shooting and cross country running.

Not only is Paul, my boyfriend, good at it (and the best at it in the WHOLE world), but he's got to be the hottest looking athlete in the WHOLE world.

I'm not going to tell you about him being an athlete, but I do want to tell you about how I became his girlfriend.

I met Paul at university. I lived in one of the residence halls on the university campus for my first two years and one of the things I did at university was swim. I'm very much into keeping fit and participated in various recreational activities and programs on campus. I swam, ran, did yoga, and played tennis. The university had a newly-built Olympic-size pool and I tried making it to the pool three or four times a week, for exercise and...to catch some eye candy. Nothing unusual there, I suppose. The pool was quite popular in the afternoons, with leisure swimming and waterpolo and other programming and so there were always guys checking out gals and gals checking out guys there, and lol probably guys checking out other guys, but I went to the pool first thing in the mornings, before breakfast and classes. Around 6am. That's really early and tended to attract the keeners. The keeners were often the stronger swimmers, and if I may say so, some of the handsomest as well.

Well, in my first year there were only a few regular early morning swimmers. About 5 in fact. With ten lanes, there was room to spread out. That's how I met Paul. I was there doing laps, not too vigorously but steadily. Two lanes over was the guy who caught my eye. From a distance I could tell he was trim and fit, and a good swimmer. He was fast. On closer look, I could tell he was in fact stunning. In fact, after watching him swim his lanes, and watching him climb out of the pool and walk away on the day I first spotted him, I could tell that he was an adonis. This guy, whose name I did not yet know by name, was a muscled god. When he stood on the deck, walking away (and all too quickly I might add) I could tell he was tall, about 6 feet. He boasted firm washboard abs, rock-hard pecs, toned biceps and forearms, and had defined thigh muscles and tight calves. He was definitely very good looking. What was intriguing was that I couldn't tell what his background was. He didn't look Caucasian but instead looked as if he might have been of mixed ancestry - perhaps half Chinese or Japanese or something like that, and part European. He had brown eyes, dark brown hair, high cheekbones and a stunning face. From a distance, his body looked hairless, or in any event, I couldn't see any body hair from where I was.

As I said, he got out of the pool way too quickly. I was still in the pool and wasn't about to get out and chase this guy. That would have been way too obvious. But I knew I wanted to find out more about this guy.

As I continued to swim, I kept thinking about this adonis. Who was he? I wasn't going to ask anyone and in fact there really didn't seem to be anyone one around except the remaining swimmer. But I decided the best thing would be to come early the following morning, in the hopes of coming across him again.

Well, next day I arrived extra early, just as the pool was opening at 6am. And there, on the pool deck, waiting for the signal that we could jump in, was my guy.

I figured there was no harm in small talk and went up to him, exchanging quick pleasantries. I introduced myself as Laura. I learned his name was Paul. He seemed a little shy. Or perhaps he was just focused on swimming. In any event I wished him a good swim. And then we hit the water. But before doing so, I quickly eyed him further. Today he was wearing a navy blue speedo. What was clear was that Max was not just good looking but that he had a big basket. In fact he had a very fairly prominent bulge. (By the way, I found speedo-wearing to be much less common in the afternoon, among the leisure swim crowd.)

I was heady with excitement and wasn't really able to swim all that well. I kept thinking about his bulge and the fact that he looked eurasian. Wasn't there some myth about asians having small dicks? What about this guy? I kept stopping and turning to admire Paul. And he noticed. Our eyes met. I smiled. He smiled. And then we continued swimming.

I wondered when he would get out of the pool. But he kept swimming.

Eventually I tired, and got out, slowly. Paul, it seemed, had noticed and quickly got out as well. He walked a few steps behind me but I could hear that he was speeding up. Was he in a rush? or did he want to catch up to me? "Hi there" I heard. "Hi there, Paul" I responded hesitantly but with a smile.

"Maybe we could get together some time, a movie perhaps" spouted Paul. How upfront Paul was. Yes, I was definitely interested, and to make sure he knew I was interested I gazed purposefully at his bottom abs, to the top of his thighs, and then focused directly on the prominent bulge of his speedos. I then looked up and met Paul's gaze.

He smiled. "How about the 9pm showing of the Spiderman movie at the university cinema? I've got equestrian practice at 6 and then need to freshen up", he said.

"Equestrian?" I muttered, "as in horses?", (and not just because I was surprised but because deep down I will admit to getting horny at the sight of a good looking man wearing boots - tall shiny boots preferably. Motorcycle cops in particular.)

"Yeah. It's part of my training. I'm training for the pentathlon" he responded.

I didn't even know what the pentathlon was. "Oh. Wow". came silly me.

"Do you want to come and watch?" Paul suggested.

"Sure" I answered.

"Meet me at the University stables at 5:45 and you can watch me get ready and train. Do you know where the stables are?

"No, I didn't even know the university had horses" I admitted.

"Most don't know. Just continue down the road past the botanical gardens, it's just beyond the gardens, on the left", explained Paul..

"A deal" I replied

We hurried off to clean up from our swim and went our separate ways.

I got delayed and didn't make it to the stables until just before 6. I looked around but couldn't find Paul and had to ask one of the guys, a stablehand, I imagine. He said Paul was already in the outdoor practice arena behind the stable.

I made my way. There I saw Max again, already mounted on his horse. OK I thought he looked hot in the pool with his tight bulging speedos, but when I saw him in the stable, I said to myself that he definitely was hot: He was a resplendent in a tight organ polo shirt, tight white breeches, and shiny black riding boots. A

Oh, I was getting wet between the legs.

Oh, did he not look hot and sexy in those boots. Oh, I could have run up to Max and grabbed and fondled and kissed his boots. Oh, I knew I needed Paul.

He could tell, and quickly dismounted.

As he approached me, he looked down at his boots, and then looked up at me with a huge huge grin. "Hey that's the same look you had when you saw me in my speedos. Like what you see?"

"Oh, you're so hot" I stammered. "Your boots.. They make me horny. And that bulge of yours"

Hearing those horny words from my sultry lips, he quickly embraced me, hard, and kissed me. I opened my mouth fully and we explored each other's flickering tongues.

He whispered that he needed to practice but that as soon as he finished riding, we could find time to explore more.

I gazed at him and said yes, that I'd be happy to wait.

Eventually Paul finished his riding.

Instead of changing at the stables, Paul threw his regular clothes into a big gym bag and together we left for his dorm.

We never made it to Spiderman. Nor did we really have dinner. But we did spend the evening and the night getting to know each other much more..

Back at his dorm, Paul and I made love like animals in heat. Paul kept his riding boots on, knowing I liked his boots. In addition, I asked him to put on his red speedos, from the day before.

And did I ride him that night. Oh, gosh! What a real stud he was that first night.

As for the bulge that showed so prominently in his speedos and his tight breeches, what an adonis he was and is. A beautiful cut cock of 8 hard inches. He really fills me up.

Paul worked hard at his sporting discipline and won his gold medal this summer. I'm sure others notice his hot good looks, and his bulging speedos, and his bulging breeches. But I count myself lucky because I get him all to myself.

Oh, how I I that was so hit please write more enjoy riding my booted and speedo wearing stud to this day!