Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That is true. Growing up, until my thirties, I had a small slit and shot far. I had a meatotomy (look it up) as part of another medical procedure and when everything was healed up, my shots had the same amount, just in huge wads that did not squirt far. No “back pressure” so instead of a narrow spurt great length I had a very wide gusher. Same with pissing…

Reactions: JamarLee

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That is true. Growing up, until my thirties, I had a small slit and shot far. I had a meatotomy (look it up) as part of another medical procedure and when everything was healed up, my shots had the same amount, just in huge wads that did not squirt far. No “back pressure” so instead of a narrow spurt great length I had a very wide gusher. Same with pissing…
I agree with slit size and distance. I had a catheter for 3 weeks literally enlarged my slit. I know I’m older now but I have same quantity and intense orgasms, I don’t shoot as far. Maybe it’s due to hydration, I’ll try hydrating more and report back. It could take some extensive testing! See my vids for current cum.