Penis Shape Preference

sevenxfive

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies, do you have a preference on penis shape?

Some have bigger heads than "shoulders" (for lack of a better term for the part just below the head), while some have "shoulders" wider than the smaller head. Is one better than the other? Do you prefer the widest part to be near the head or near the base?

Thanks!

D

deleted924715

I have a Shark vacuum cleaner that has a sort of hinge in the middle so it can fold for storage or clean under furniture. I can see the benefits. The anti hair wrap technology would come in kind of useful for the rare occasion these days I don't have my hair in a weird bun

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I have a Shark vacuum cleaner that has a sort of hinge in the middle so it can fold for storage or clean under furniture. I can see the benefits. The anti hair wrap technology would come in kind of useful for the rare occasion these days I don't have my hair in a weird bun
Have killed vacuums and strangled dangly bits both. Can confirm need for weird buns.

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m way more hung up on how it feels than looks to be honest!! different shapes produce a whole range of different sensations which is amazing so bring them all on..

The only time it makes a difference for me is penetration during anal with really big thick cocks … straight is definitely better .. and a curved cock tends to hit my gspot more sensitively but those things are minor.

You have to work with what you’ve got and get creative ….

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'd think Lego would have capitalized on the adult toy market by now. Pick your style, shape, color, etc.
index.php