Penis VOLUME Chart!

PENIS VOLUME CHART - What are you?

  • RED

    Votes: 114 2.6%
  • ORANGE

    Votes: 135 3.0%
  • YELLOW

    Votes: 237 5.3%
  • GREEN

    Votes: 921 20.7%
  • BLUE

    Votes: 1,610 36.2%
  • PURPLE

    Votes: 1,146 25.8%
  • WHITE (dont lie)

    Votes: 282 6.3%

  • Total voters
    4,445
I am definitely in the red zone at 5 inches length and 4 inches circumference.

It just confirms what I aleady knew and have long accepted. But I still love reading about large cocks and the women who are thrilled by them.
 
There's no reason that such ridiculous math should be included in measuring a dick. Wow, my head hurts.
 
threads and charts like these really show truly how insane some men are about their dicks....most woman would laugh at shit like this...
 
threads and charts like these really show truly how insane some men are about their dicks....most woman would laugh at shit like this...

Oh, yeah -- as if they wouldn't laugh at this whole fucking site and everyone on it, including you and me. :rolleyes:
 
OMG this thread is still alive? I wonder if I went to a public place with a t-shirt on that said :
I am "stratedude"
creator of the
"penis volume chart"
I wonder if people would run up like "OMG IS THAT HIM? IS THAT REALLY HIM?!?"

Ha ha ok I'm done. It just seems like such a long time ago that I made this. I think it was one of my very first posts. Anyway I hope everyone has gotten some good use out of it, lol.
 
Nice to be high purple at 27 ci. Almost 2 and a half times the average share of cock meat ain't too bad a deal.
 
Voted white here. Comparison shot with bad lite.
Holy crap Tate! I saw your girth measurement in the other thread too. Wow! If I was a porn producer, I'd be on the phone with you asap! You'd take the industry by storm. I'd love to see a photo with that thing trying to penetrate a female. That is something else.
 
Am I purple? This is a huge surprise caus I don't think I am huge... but I am 7 inches long and 6 and a half in girth...