Phimosis: Upload Your Before and After Pics

geofinn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi! My partner is looking at curing his phimosis. It'd be helpful for him and others to see which treatments are most effective. Also, it's a good way of seeing how far you've come and a way to keep others going on their non-surgical treatments.

Uncut here, I don't have pics but my recommendation is to seek treatments that dont involve circumcision. There are steroid creams, stretching exercises and other treatments that not only can cure your partner's phimosis but give him full function of his foreskin too. Its chock full of nerves and pleasure receptors that get especially activated by the gliding motion back and forth over the head. You loose those sources of pleasure by circumcision.

The best person to speak to about his options is a physician or a urologist though. But tell your partner good luck!

Hi! My partner is looking at curing his phimosis. It'd be helpful for him and others to see which treatments are most effective. Also, it's a good way of seeing how far you've come and a way to keep others going on their non-surgical treatments.
i don’t have any pics from before but i used to have phimosis so bad that you couldn’t even get the skin slightly back when soft. with doing stretching exercises every night in the shower to hold the foreskin as far back as i could get it tightly without causing pain (kind of like reps of holding for 30s-1min at a time) i’ve gotten it to the point where it retracts on its own when i’m hard and i experience no discomfort or hypersensitivity. see my media pics for reference ;)