Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agung Kusuma II in youtube.. no uncensored videos. i like his videos.. so hot.

He's one of my faves too. Found two twitter accounts. One has been pending my add for months and the other only has a few clips (not all his) on it and hasn't been updated since Feb.

cyberdudeincali

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's one of my faves too. Found two twitter accounts. One has been pending my add for months and the other only has a few clips (not all his) on it and hasn't been updated since Feb.
His videos in FB is edited :( Wish he has this uncensored one. Looks like there is something happens after the massage.. having happy ending! :)

Kool Jeff

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His videos in FB is edited :( Wish he has this uncensored one. Looks like there is something happens after the massage.. having happy ending! :)

Oh I've seen many of his videos where it's clear that person receiving the massage is rubbing his crotch. Typically this happens when he's giving the hand/arm massage. I too would love to see an OF or JFF page started where we can see more.

I would also love to see the same for Barokah Care, who keeps having his YT shut down for showing either erections, or him touching the crotch over the towel. Once in a while you will see a video on his Twitter that shows him removing the towel and touching and massaging the dick (no cum or happy ending though), but they usually end up deleted quickly.

cyberdudeincali

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh I've seen many of his videos where it's clear that person receiving the massage is rubbing his crotch. Typically this happens when he's giving the hand/arm massage. I too would love to see an OF or JFF page started where we can see more.

I would also love to see the same for Barokah Care, who keeps having his YT shut down for showing either erections, or him touching the crotch over the towel. Once in a while you will see a video on his Twitter that shows him removing the towel and touching and massaging the dick (no cum or happy ending though), but they usually end up deleted quickly.

He has no OF or JFF account yet, right?

Barokah Care, ill check it out..
Thanks.