Pissing Outdoors

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love it and living in Czech Republic it's everywhere. About two years ago my mom and my aunt (both in their early 70s) came for a visit. One day driving down one road, there was a car on the shoulder and a guy was clearly pissing along the roadside. It's everywhere so I was sort of oblivious to it but my aunt, sitting in the front seat, yelled "Jesus, Mary and Joseph did you see that?" I apologized and said yeah, Czech men do it anywhere and everywhere. My aunt said it wasn't about the pissing but "did you see the size of that thing?"

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get a kick out of seeing a guy just whip it out and pee, especially in a very public situation. I love that they go for it and could care less who sees them. There is a retaining wall at the local trolley stop that you walk by when crossing the tracks that always has a strong urine smell. I've seen several young guys walk up to it, unzip, and let loose nonchalantly like it were a urinal in a bathroom. Meanwhile, there is a busy street 20 feet away and passangers waiting on the nearby benches. The best part is when they turn around and zip up making it obvious to everyone what they just did. I'm too conservative to do anything like that myself, but I love to watch others do it.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've never had any fascination with pissing but there was one incident where I saw a guy taking a leak in public that I'll never forget. My wife and I were driving home from work and when we crossed the river there were a bunch of guys in the bosque drinking beer. One of them, a young and hung hispanic dude, was taking a leak close to and facing the roadway as we drove by. He had his bottle of beer raised to his lips and the image of his ample balls and semihard cock nestled in the vee of his unbuttoned 501's is indelibly planted in my memory. That was long before I ever had any sexual contact with other men, but the image haunted me from that day forward and most certainly contributed to my eventual exploration of sexual alternatives.

hung and horny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is hot, sometimes. Sometimes, it can be quite awkward though. A group of friends and I went to Reapers Realm, and we had just got off the bus and were heading back to the car and this drunk guy was missing right beside our car. My friend (she was a girl), didn't know what to do, because she didn't want to embarass the guy.

They didn't know I was starting to tent over watching that guy piss, though.

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I get a kick out of seeing a guy just whip it out and pee, especially in a very public situation. I love that they go for it and could care less who sees them. There is a retaining wall at the local trolley stop that you walk by when crossing the tracks that always has a strong urine smell. I've seen several young guys walk up to it, unzip, and let loose nonchalantly like it were a urinal in a bathroom. Meanwhile, there is a busy street 20 feet away and passangers waiting on the nearby benches. The best part is when they turn around and zip up making it obvious to everyone what they just did. I'm too conservative to do anything like that myself, but I love to watch others do it.

my feelings exactly!!!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought it was against the law in the US. As much as I like it and get turned on watching a guy piss outdoors, I would think the risk is very high that someone will call the cops and he or you would be arrested for indecent exposure. Americans can be SO uptight!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought it was against the law in the US. As much as I like it and get turned on watching a guy piss outdoors, I would think the risk is very high that someone will call the cops and he or you would be arrested for indecent exposure. Americans can be SO uptight!
It is against the law, yet many people are indifferent to it. All it takes is one person who freaks out and makes an incident out of it, but often it happens and the guy / gal moves on quickly. The local police usually are too busy to respond to a complaint about someone peeing in public.

Reactions: Dchristopher061088

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In my country ‘wild-peeing’ is forbidden; especially in old historic cities where the police has no consideration, no matter how high your need was.
But there are many places left where peeing outdoors is tolerated.
My mother used to say: "My day is good; I’ve seen a man peeing!" I’ve heard that many times when I was a boy and since it seems that I always notice guys peeing outdoors.

Until I was 25 y/o I lived at the countryside and I have often seen peeing men who were working in the fields. They didn’t feel ashamed: just whipped out and pissed with their back to the wind. If that was full frontal to the road they didn’t mind.

These days a lot has changed. Many guys have to unbutton their pants and let it down a little to give space to their dick to whip out. I like to see these guys. It’s fun to see how they relax when they finally can let it go. They often squeeze their butt-cheeks together and bend a little to the back to avoid urinating over their shoes. I work nearby a bus station that is in reconstruction. Some times students of a school in this neighbourhood stand there in a row peeing against a fence when the bus arrives. I don’t know how they manage to stop urinating so quickly without getting wet underwear, but many times some one has to pull up his pants and fasten his belt when running to the bus. I can’t help I see this ….. I like it.​