Please Help this Idiot

Media
Hey all, new to this page. New to being 'gay' in any shape or way until recently. Women are attractive, yeah, but sexually, I think I prefer men. Anyways, I've started experimenting with toys. First I bought a prostate massager toy, then a full blown 7.5" cock full with vibration and thrusting. Recently, I've run into some intestinal issues. I had blood work done, urinalasis, a CT scan with iodine infusion, ultrasound of my gall bladder, liver, and kidney and they found no issues. None. No noticeable inflation. No infection. Obviously no stds as I've only ever slept with one person and have been tested since we split up, but I'm having horrible issues. Mainly symptoms of proctitis and also like my prostate is swollen (I have to pee all the time and don't know the medical terminology there) anyways, I have no idea what's going on and I guess what I'm asking is if anyone here has ever accidentally and unknowingly hurt themselves or had any similar reactions to anal masturbation with toys. I've never experienced pain while having it in me, currently, it actually relieves the issue, to have it in me, so I have no idea what the fuck is going on. Please help.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What intestinal issues?

Peeing all time could be anything.. what you’re drinking( I can drink diet Mountain Dew a couple days and be pissing what seems like 20 times a day.))

Or could be urinary tract infection..

You use toys? Or been with a real guys?

Media
Hey guys, sorry, it was like days and no response so I haven't bothered checking. Also, the symptoms have changed now. I went to the er and they told me no infection no internal bleeding no epididymitis nothing that they can find with standard testing so I set up an app with a gi as well as a eurologist and we'll see what they say. Sorry again guys.

Media
What intestinal issues?

Peeing all time could be anything.. what you’re drinking( I can drink diet Mountain Dew a couple days and be pissing what seems like 20 times a day.))

Or could be urinary tract infection..

You use toys? Or been with a real guys?
So, it's changed quite a bit since I posted this. Now I have intermittent swelling, pain, irritation in my testicles and penis specifically. I got tested for everything by the ER as I've gone twice in the last 3 weeks, no infection, no abnormalities, nothing that a CT scan or ultrasound has shown. I only use toys as I'm still somewhat afraid to tell anyone that that is what I like now.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well er is like putting a bandaid over an injury that requires stitches ..

Go to your family doctor .. or if have insurance most places take walk ins for urology .. and let them check it out.. how many times did you have these toys inside you?

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you have testicular pain?
Have you had an ultra sound of your testicles?
Are you able to hold and roll your nuts in your hand without pain?
Are you able to pull them down from your body if they do not hang without a great deal of pain?
One nut will be bigger that is fine but are they both the same shape?

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not to be weird or funny... but anxiety, stress and shame does weird things to the body and mind.

Also, we tend to hyperfocus at times. You may just be over stimulated and constantly "aware" of your prostate and genital area. Noticing every "off" feeling. Every thob or oddity. It becomes anxiety. I'm NOT saying "its all in your head". But sometimes we dont even realize just how tightly we are gripping onto the subject of our attention ,especially when its something pertaining to health.

Part of it could be the feelings of shame or not fully accepting this part of yourself and just how much you enjoy it.

Just trying to give alternative points of view in hopes of helping. Whatever the case may be, I hope things get better for you soon man!