Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And you have a massive beautiful dick and balls. I want to see how much of it I can fit my mouth and my ass. It looks like it has a good texture to it, and then it would feel amazing inside me. You look like you have a good body too. I like to use my tongue to explore you. But definitely give a lot of attention to your cock and balls.

Reactions: jamestames

jamestames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
And you have a massive beautiful dick and balls. I want to see how much of it I can fit my mouth and my ass. It looks like it has a good texture to it, and then it would feel amazing inside me. You look like you have a good body too. I like to use my tongue to explore you. But definitely give a lot of attention to your cock and balls.
Thank you!

Reactions: Aphradight
D

deleted25456471

Wow! Your dick is really impressive, muuuch bigger then mine (I'm 15cm). I bet you never had any problems with your size, everybody must love this huge and gorgeous cock!!! I would love to suck you until you cum all over my face

Reactions: jamestames

Alberto.ftw

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love when people talk about my cock, I am a total exhibitionist. Please say what you like about it, or what you would wanna do with it, or ask me about it.
I'm fantasize how that big girth is able to fit inside a tiny girl pussy. It would be an honor to get a milf and do together
Those balls will give a good sound when u pound away a vagina. I will guide your cock into her while I suck her tits to make you happy

riboi0818

Cherished Member
Media
Washington, District of Columbia,United States
You have a huge, beautiful cock. I'd love to caress it with my fingertips abs get it hard and leaking. Then, start using your recum to stroke it. Then start teasing the head with my tongue, making you squirm and asking for more. Slowly start taking the whole thing in my throat and edging you off and on until you're ready to explode all over my face and down my throat

Purplestarboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love when people talk about my cock, I am a total exhibitionist. Please say what you like about it, or what you would wanna do with it, or ask me about it.
I would happily suck that cock dry as often as you want but I would also like it in deep in my ass and as many loads as you want you can dump in me