Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always been into cut cock, I grew up in boarding school; an uncircumcised boy surrounded by cut boys, or Roundheads as they were known. Whilst essentially heterosexual the formative experience of this has lead to a lifetime of admiring cut cocks. They always seemed more handsome, probably the effect of a permanently exposed glans and accentuation of the corona. Occasionally I get the pleasure of an encounter with a cut guy, I’m purely into mutual masturbation and sucking. It would be great to get some discussion going as to what turns any cut guys out there guys on in terms of masturbation and oral technique. Would love to be able to up my game ;)

Most of the guys I’ve been with have had high and tight RIC’s, they seem to like stimulation of their remaining inner foreskin and frenular area (with or without a remaining frenulum).
Let us know what sort of circ you have: height and tight, low etc. Do you still have a frenulum ? Pictures would be great
Then say how you best pleasure yourself and what turns you in with how others can pleasure you, MM or MF.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My frenulum is my most sensitive trigger spot. I can cum just from that spot being stimulated. You can see in my video gallery how my fingers are working it as i cum.

With blow jobs, having a tongue lick and work it can make me explode!

And I find that friction on that spot is what takes me over the edge.

D

deleted1124838

I voted that I have a high and moderately loose cut with my frenulum still there.

For pics see https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/exif_jpeg_420.1298693/

If you are pleasuring a cut guy then first have a good look to see how he had been done. My frenulum is still there and it is very sensitive and also the underside skin between the corona and the scar line. Don't forget the balls too. They like to be massaged.

Gentle touching of the piss slit, corona and area behind the head where frenulum is. In self pleasure one thing I like to do is to pull the skin hard back (at the base) and use the other hand to rub behind the head.

Ask me questions.

Last edited:

Shofixti

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is quite odd. For me, pleasuring a cut cock is easy, it's uncut cocks that you have to be far more attentive to as the sensitivity of the glans and the freedom-of-movement of the foreskin vary person to person.

You just make sure that your tongue on the frenulum is the primary focus of oral sex, more than lips action by far.

Berryman

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I voted that I have a high and moderately loose cut with my frenulum still there.

For pics see https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/exif_jpeg_420.1298693/

If you are pleasuring a cut guy then first have a good look to see how he had been done. My frenulum is still there and it is very sensitive and also the underside skin between the corona and the scar line. Don't forget the balls too. They like to be massaged.

Gentle touching of the piss slit, corona and area behind the head where frenulum is. In self pleasure one thing I like to do is to pull the skin hard back (at the base) and use the other hand to rub behind the head.

Ask me questions.
Thanks @Kiwibloke62 My impression is that cut guys tend to have a less sensitive head. Before I started wearing my glans exposed I wouldn't have been able to stimulate my head directly as it was very sensitive. Do you use lube or tend to wank dry ?

Berryman

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is quite odd. For me, pleasuring a cut cock is easy, it's uncut cocks that you have to be far more attentive to as the sensitivity of the glans and the freedom-of-movement of the foreskin vary person to person.

You just make sure that your tongue on the frenulum is the primary focus of oral sex, more than lips action by far.
Good point @Shofixti.
Would it be helpful to start a thread on pleasuring uncut cocks where we can capture preferred pleasuring technique vs foreskin coverage and tightness ?

Reactions: camchain

theaveragedude

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Being cut, I’m still quite sensitive. When I jo One of my moves - when lubed up - is to swirl my hand around the head as I stroke upwards. I’ve been experimenting with extending my thumb so it covers the tip as i stroke and sometimes I like to use my finger to rub the tip and frenulum. Sucking on the tip is excruciatingly intense!

russray77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get the most pleasure orally from the helmet and just under the ridge...loads of tongue and throat on that area gets the best out of me and gives me the greatest feeling :)

D

deleted1124838

Thanks @Kiwibloke62 My impression is that cut guys tend to have a less sensitive head. Before I started wearing my glans exposed I wouldn't have been able to stimulate my head directly as it was very sensitive. Do you use lube or tend to wank dry ?

Thanks for the question @Berryman . Well I have only ever known one side of the fence but I have heard that uncut guys can find direct stimulation really intense whereas cut guys work directly on the glans and the shaft behind the head.

I didn't cum the first time until I discovered lube. Wanking dry just didn't do it. After that I could do lubed or dry but need a lube that dosen't dry up. Too much dry wanking can lead to chaffing.

Berryman

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have had a few messages from readers of this thread wanting to know about circumcision in the UK and why there were so many circumcised boys at my boarding school as mentioned in my opening post. There is a very god article on circlist documenting the history of circumcision in the UK
CIRCLIST - Circumcision in the UK

Berryman

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for the question @Berryman . Well I have only ever known one side of the fence but I have heard that uncut guys can find direct stimulation really intense whereas cut guys work directly on the glans and the shaft behind the head.

I didn't cum the first time until I discovered lube. Wanking dry just didn't do it. After that I could do lubed or dry but need a lube that dosen't dry up. Too much dry wanking can lead to chaffing.
Interesting. I have a Thread in the 'Male Masturbation Techniques' group about lube vs dry and lube types that you may like to see (you'll need to join the group so a link won't work). It started off very interesting but seems to have descended into a bizarre cooking channel as more and more stuff from the kitchen cabinet gets added :joy:

Reactions: Gj816

Shofixti

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good point @Shofixti.
Would it be helpful to start a thread on pleasuring uncut cocks where we can capture preferred pleasuring technique vs foreskin coverage and tightness ?

Oddly, I find myself with little more to add. The technique is largely the same.
Even sitting on one is only a difference of degree in being attentive to lubrication, as a cut dick can produce a little more friction due to less movement of free foreskin.

I really just need to hear from guys with circumcisions what works for them

Berryman

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oddly, I find myself with little more to add. The technique is largely the same.
Even sitting on one is only a difference of degree in being attentive to lubrication, as a cut dick can produce a little more friction due to less movement of free foreskin.

I really just need to hear from guys with circumcisions what works for them
Me too!

Reactions: camchain

Natennnnate

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm cut but am mistaken for uncut. I think that's because I have such a high and loose cut - it looks like my foreskin is still there, and my frenulum is intact. So I'm not sure about my advice here being suitable for pleasuring a cut cock.

Will attach some pics - am I considered high and loose?

Berryman

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You seem to have a medium cut, not immediately behind the corona (low) or halfway up the shaft (high). It looks quite loose. Were you circumcised as an infant ? It doesn’t look as though it is the result of standard RIC methods - gomco, plastibell or mogen.

Reactions: UncutLoverr

Paulo99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm circumcised high and tight with the frenulum removed; there's plenty of inner skin left. When I'm stimulating myself, or someone else does, then the best areas are underneath where the frenulum once was, the inner skin and the corona. It feels best when the whole shaft, scar and head are stimulated. Lube feels best, but dry gives different sensations which are good as well.