Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm really high and pretty loose, I can easily pull my skin over my head and sometimes the skin stays covering my head for a while if I don't get aroused or grab it much. I have a "v" cut at the frenulum, or something like that. The scar rises up and makes a point at my frenulum and there's definitely a cord-type thing inside that I can roll around with my fingers and my god its insanely intense and feels so good, crazy nerves in there. The tip of that "v" is what I call the "clit" of my cock, when touched in any way shape or form its maddening its so sensitive and feels amazing. My doctor must have left me with more skin there and more intact frenulum because that tiny area is the best.

Does anyone have a cut like this?

For masturbating my cut penis I can do a lot of play dry. Sometimes I prefer a lot of dry play because when hard I can pull the skin up a little past the corona and do a squeeze, so I'm squeezing/smashing my frenulum into the urethral slit or v-shaped groove at the base of my glans and squeeze on the glans all around it, its amazing. It took years but I finally taught my wife how to grip me perfectly with her dry hand and pull the skin up and around my glans and she's almost better at it than me! Once I move to lube I softly, so gently use my whole hand to spin around and move up and down the glans down to the scar. Insane it feels so good. I'll grab hold and pull the skin up and over my glans while lubed and pull past and over the whole glans and then squeeze on the way back down the shaft for another grip of skin and pull back up. Ahhhhhh I haven't cum in two days this makes me want to! Fun to talk about this stuff :)