Poll..... Do You Spit Or Swallow?

When it comes to Cum Which Do You Prefer....

• Swallow

Votes: 1,681 52.0%
  • Spit

Votes: 159 4.9%
  • Watch it Fly

Votes: 489 15.1%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 738 22.8%
  • Not Interested In Cum

Votes: 164 5.1%

• Total voters

Jasibella

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Depends on the guy, and how into the sex /blow job I get. If I'm dating someone and I know they think its hot then I usually will for them. However if its a hookup then it has to be good in order for me to want to. I tend to like dirty talk during sex and while giving head so if a guy leans into that, I'm more likely to get turned on and swallow for him. Taste can also help me to swallow more. I dated one guy who made it a point to drink certain drinks and not eat certain foods 2-3 days out before we would see each other so that I would be more inclined.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't imagine NOT swallowing. I like sucking dick just for the sake it, but having the guy shoot it all in your mouth/down your throat is the bonus to that, esp if it takes the guy a while to cum--makes all that 'work' (hardly work!) more worth it. I really like the idea that I got a guy so aroused that he'd want to shoot and it's exciting when he does. I like everything about giving a blow job.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've swallowed quite a few men in my life, mostly in my 20's. Since I've been married, none. But I think if I did today, he would have to be someone I cared about. Not just some random stranger. For some reason, I have morals now. LOL