Poll..... Do You Spit Or Swallow?

When it comes to Cum Which Do You Prefer....

• Swallow

Votes: 1,681 52.0%
  • Spit

Votes: 159 4.9%
  • Watch it Fly

Votes: 489 15.1%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 738 22.8%
  • Not Interested In Cum

Votes: 164 5.1%

• Total voters

russray77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am torn by wanting to see it fly and have a guy blow in my mouth to taste and swallow. I usually am craving to eat a load, so swallowing usually wins out!

Feeling a cock erupt down my throat wins out everytime....

Squid_Boy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There should be a category for "Catch." I always catch but spitting or swallowing depends on the person and how into them I am.
I’ll catch a load in my ass any day, but in my mouth... can’t do it.

Reactions: bijockfl

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My goal when giving head is to work up to taking his cock as deep down my throat as possible and getting him to fill it with cum for me to swallow. Out of the hundreds and hundreds of cocks I’ve sucked, only a couple tasted bad enough to want to spit out but they were so deep in my mouth that I swallowed anyway. And there are those guys that like to watch themselves cum so if they pull out to shoot on my face or the floor, I’m good with that too.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve sucked quite a bit of cock in my days. Mostly because I just love sucking dick! I’m bi and have an oral fixation. So eat a bunch of pussy as well.

I love to make and see a guy cum. But also love the thought of them cumming in my mouth and swallowing it. When I started out I was too nervous and spit. Then began swallowing when I had my glory hole hookups. But my hookups where is go to a guys place, it was a mix of swallowing and have a nice facial or chest splattered with cum. Some guys like to humiliate you by making you messy. I don’t mind it!

So I pretty much take it everywhere. I don’t spit it out. But I will let it drool from my mouth, usually on my chin or their cock, but I always end up with it back in my mouth and swallow it when that happens

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I can't imagine NOT swallowing. I like sucking dick just for the sake it, but having the guy shoot it all in your mouth/down your throat is the bonus to that, esp if it takes the guy a while to cum--makes all that 'work' (hardly work!) more worth it. I really like the idea that I got a guy so aroused that he'd want to shoot and it's exciting when he does. I like everything about giving a blow job.
Damn, dude! I wish I had someone with that kind of attitude.