Poll..... Do You Spit Or Swallow?

When it comes to Cum Which Do You Prefer....

• Swallow

Votes: 1,681 52.0%
  • Spit

Votes: 159 4.9%
  • Watch it Fly

Votes: 489 15.1%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 738 22.8%
  • Not Interested In Cum

Votes: 164 5.1%

• Total voters

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Whatever he wants in the moment. If he wants me to swallow, wants me to let it drip out of my mouth/spit, wants to blow it all on my face (or other body part) really up to him since I want him to have the best orgasm and experience he can
My preference is swallow, or cum in or on me...your post reminded me that I’d do whatever he wanted in the moment. So while I don’t love keeping it for displays, if it mattered to him, I’d do it happily.

I love to watch it fly. The more the better. I did swallow for one guy a few times but other than that just blow it all over me. I’m ok if some gets in my mouth but mostly just love to see a guy shoot as much as possible.

Solis25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Definitely swallow if I feel comfortable enough to do so, i.e. I want to have an inkling of what I may be swallowing... That being said, I sure enjoy a good mess and have been known to contribute to it myself so it's no tragedy if I can't swallow or prefer not to (say if I hardly know the guy). If it weren't for potential infections, I'd swallow more.

J21x6cm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depending on the guy and our relationship of course. Cum is not really my thing though...

And as always, anywhere but in my hair please.
Würde ich auf jeden Fall berücksichtigen und auf deine Wünsche eingehen. Schließlich ist schlucken kein muss. Wie denkst du über Anal Sex ?

Reactions: TinyPrincess

Rpica333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I cannot even fathom swallowing anyone's cum. Partner or not. I've fantasized about doing it...but I would never actually do it.
I've had mine swallowed, but I'm not reciprocating.
I would be a good boy and swallow

dogstar101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Our last question of the week was about how important Oral Sex was to you. Our good friend @levi101 has a followup question for you.

When it comes to cum what do you do?

View attachment 9771501
Before the days of good ARVs and PrEP the advice was to swallow rather than spit because it reduced the chance of HIV patting from the cum to the blood via the gums which most people will have noticed will bleed from time to time regardless how good your oral higiene is. This was also why we were told not to brush our teeth before a blow job. So to be on the safe side if you don't know the HIV status of the dick you are sucking, don't brush your teeth before or just after and don't spit.