Poll..... Do You Spit Or Swallow?

When it comes to Cum Which Do You Prefer....

• Swallow

Votes: 1,681 52.0%
  • Spit

Votes: 159 4.9%
  • Watch it Fly

Votes: 489 15.1%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 738 22.8%
  • Not Interested In Cum

Votes: 164 5.1%

• Total voters

I swallow bc tbh its like going trick or treating. Who ever went out on Halloween, said trick or treat and walked away before you got the candy? Right?

If I'm giving head, I think it's important to not just swallow, but show how much I want it. Based on my experience *getting* head, I know it's a great feeling to cum and not feel as if the person is just allowing it, but really is turned on by it, moaning like you're giving their mouth an orgasm, so that's what I go for.

trblenyc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Warning: long response cause yes doesn't suffice.

When you're on your knees between a man's legs first sniffing and inhaling his scent from his cock and balls....learning how to communicate to his cock.....what it likes...how it responds..what makes it throb....what makes your partner's or alpha's eyes roll back and legs start to tremble....making eye contact while also sticking your butt out so they can look at it or bend over and grab it while you worship that cock.....you're not "phoning it in" or sucking that cock like you've sucked all the others.....no two cocks are the same....each one is unique and at that moment the cock in your face is the only cock left on earth.... you're kissing it gently before putting it in your hungry mouth--soft/flaccid--so you can feel it grow and swell in your mouth and push its way towards yours throat. Fall in love with his cock as you suck, stroke, lick and tease that dick...you got that precum flowing and its so sweet...take a hit of poppers, a deep breath and you swallow his cock whole....bury your nose in his pubes and breathe him in as he starts fucking your throat.......both of you moaning......that mushroom head is getting bigger and bigger as he starts cursing....so when that cock starts shooting you swallow that load and don't get off that dick till you get every drop of that nut. Not to swallow is rude, boorish and impolite. However, you must defer to your alpha and where they want to shoot....some love making a mess on your face, hair and body.....but show him what a cocksucking cum pig you are and scoop it up with your fingers and eat it.

thick4herdelight

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no input as I'm not bi/gay however I've never had a girl interested in taking a load in her mouth so I've never seen the spit/swallow decision take place. I wonder how many are adverse to cum in the mouth?

SecretStratosphere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually swallow but I do have a thing for guys cumming all over me, especially if I'm clothed. I was once giving a guy head in some toilets and without warning he pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot a huge load over me. I guess some or most would have been pissed but I found it so hot. I don't think it was so much the humiliation of having to then go home with my clothes covered in jizz but more the lack of respect on his part, I found that incredibly hot.

The only time I'll spit is when you get a guy whose jizz tastes like battery acid. What is it that some guys eat to make it taste so bitter?!

il2tx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I usually swallow but I do have a thing for guys cumming all over me, especially if I'm clothed. I was once giving a guy head in some toilets and without warning he pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot a huge load over me. I guess some or most would have been pissed but I found it so hot. I don't think it was so much the humiliation of having to then go home with my clothes covered in jizz but more the lack of respect on his part, I found that incredibly hot.

The only time I'll spit is when you get a guy whose jizz tastes like battery acid. What is it that some guys eat to make it taste so bitter?!

Lord, battery acid... :emoji_scream:...just brought back a memory. Lol

Rondele

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Would you taste the cum less if it's shot into your mouth as you deep throat?

For me I taste it less when I deepthroat. Depending on the size of the guy I’ve had them shoot their entire load down my throat. I tried with one hung dude though and had to come back up because his was too big to hold it in my throat that long. Luckily his tasted sweet.

Dick-me

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like shooting my hormone juice down a guy’s dark cavernous throat , and right before I shoot, I make sure I get the big pre-cummed head of my sweaty smelly veiny schlong deep in his throat , I remind him he is there for that wonderful thick creamy silky smooth vanilla milkshake full of vitamins , hormones , testosterone , while he , ‘s sucking that huge funk pole I pull it out real quick , I tell him to smell my sweaty underarms , he smells em and licks em, I push him back down on his knees and I tell em to drink it, drink it dude, get all those vitamins from my testicles and I squeeze my huge fuckn daddy nuts and pump my slimy scum down his throat, three, four, five, six, seven shots of thick cum down his precious throat , when I ‘m done and he ‘s still licking and slurping it all up , I say get up here boy , I tell him to open his mouth and I smell his mouth and throat, and I slap his face ever so gently and say “ good boy. You luv drinking man scum don ‘t you boy .” And he gives me his phone number.