Poppers advice

Donmeier

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, so basically after searching far and wide decided to ask here for advice. I'm looking for a poppers which will help me out with relaxing my hole. It's been a while since I last bttm and now I encountered an issue that cock, dildo or even fingers are basicly too big for me and my hole is too tight and hardly stretch. Basically I'm looking for a poppers that is really good with relaxing so i can enjoy being fucked again :imp:

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There’s this thing really skinny — kind of like an anal plug .. once slide it inside your hole.. pump it up until you’re ok with it and let it set there and adjust to it..

Being fucked is like riding a bicycle .. once you’ve done it .. it’s not to hard to get back on it again and ride it again..

You just need to relax and use a good lube— there is lubed out there that numb the asshole some so can work something in

Reactions: Itzcesarbby

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's my understanding that is what poppers do, dilate the sphincter muscle of the anus and make penetration so much easier. It has worked for me but what works best for me is to get fucked by a really thick cock. No shit! I think the powerful sphincter muscle temporarily gives in to the intense stretch and there is little or no pain. That has been the case for me. A friend tried to fuck me the other night with a slim cock, and it hurt like hell. I think the anal muscle naturally rebels against anything entering it. I do believe though the muscle resigns itself to a really large cock. Worked for me and I've heard others say the same thing.

Heavy lubing and practice with a toy large enough helps too. For me lubing is crucial at the hole itself, the entrance. Friction there is unbearable.

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, so basically after searching far and wide decided to ask here for advice. I'm looking for a poppers which will help me out with relaxing my hole. It's been a while since I last bttm and now I encountered an issue that cock, dildo or even fingers are basicly too big for me and my hole is too tight and hardly stretch. Basically I'm looking for a poppers that is really good with relaxing so i can enjoy being fucked again :imp:
I see this is an old post but please be careful and read up on the risks poppers can cause to one's health. They are particularly unkind to one's immune system.

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My advice is, if you already enjoy gay sex without poppers, keep it that way. Once you use them you will want them every time you have sex. They aren’t harmless but they are fun.

Reactions: Northerner2023