Position That Makes You Explode

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When my cock is buried deep in her hot pussy and l am licking and sucking on her tits he4 nipples really get me going. I will bit3 them periodically and it drives me nuts.

Reactions: Gj816

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doggy is one position where I can actually last longer, although when I cum while fucking in this position, it is usually more intense!
The position that brings me to orgasm the quickest is missionary, and unfortunately it has been the favorite position for most of the women I've been with. Given a choice, I like to start with doggy or cowgirl, and finish with missionary. If I'm lucky enough to go through all 3 positions, I have been able to last 15-20 minutes of pure fucking and my orgasms have been epic!

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Her riding facing me while she does squats on mister averages average is up there; as well as with her ankles being tied while laying on her back on either a table or double thick mattress with her legs both draped over my same shoulder (looks like she is sitting down side saddle in a laying position) while I stand grinding pulling her in by her shoulders.

My knees are shot and my dick is curved upward too much for doggy to be any good for her and if my cock isn't rubbing her g-spot I am not getting the right response.

Sounds complicated but if anyone's wife, gf, sister or mom is interested I will be happy to provide a block of instruction.

LowerCapeCod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Harwich, Massachusetts, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
617572.gif
Need to try

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i cant last more than 2 minutes fucking doggy, when me and my wife have sex i can last for a long time while she is on top, cowgirl, missionary but when we're tired or when shes tired and cant take any more she ask me to fuck her doggy so i can cum.

Reactions: Gj816

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
View attachment 18688051 What position makes you explode quicker than usual? I’m a sucker for doggy.
Doggy for me as well. I can never last more than a few minutes. Wasn’t an issue with my ex. She hated doggie style. My current wife loves it. And I cum far too fast.

Reactions: aj88bj