Possibility of having a straight guy as friend of benefits?

pass3434

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok this might sound a bit tricky but I still decide to post it out and get advice.

So I am a fem looking guy and I sometimes crossdress for fun. I have a dating profile picturing myself as “female” on app and with my real picture. I matched with some straight guys but 80% of them dismiss me after knowing I’m actually a man in dress.

However, last week, I matched with a really hot muscular young guy who is in his mid 20s and he told me a BJ is a BJ and he wouldn’t mind trying my mouth. We set up some rules, such as I cannot kiss him, he would not touch my penis, I cannot put my penis into his ass etc. and then we met up.

He was as hot as the picture. He works in construction and has a natural muscular body and his cock was like the most amazing thing in the word. I can tell he was nervous and he said it was first time he had been with someone who isn’t a woman. But I got him rock hard in 1 min and got his precum out in 5 mins.

he became like totally dominated by my mouth that night. I managed to play with his chest and even his beard during the sucking session. I also tried having his feet press my hard cock and he did it too as long as I keep sucking. I played with his ass and almost fingered him (he didn’t push me away). It was like he just submitted to this pleasure and let me take the lead. I even ordered him to pose differently, to fuck my throat, to flex, etc. he all did them for me.

In 1 hour, I got him cum hard twice and also extracted countless amount of precum of that cock. After the session, he lied in the bed and told me “hey I never thought I would have cum twice so fast”.

After the session, I haven’t tried to message him yet. I don’t know if there is a chance for us to become regular. I really enjoyed it. I think he did too. But I don’t know if he would go back to the “straight” mode and just stopped talking anymore.

Is this kind of Fwb relationship possible to survive? How should I process it now?

You could message him. But it sounds like you were trying to push the boundaries of the agreement if not trying to break them on the first meet up. For me, as a straight guy who has had plenty of female bang buddies, is a big deal. If we had verbal agreements on what’s okay and what isn’t, you don’t push that boundary without consent. It’s kind of one of the main rules of a bang buddy.

Standard etiquette, if you want repeat business, you always message within 24 hours that you had a great time and hope to do it again sometime. Then when you message in the future, it's pretty natural.

The longer you leave it, the more it becomes awkward and weird. To salvage at this point, you can say something like "Hey, I was just thinking about the other night. I have been wanting to tell you I had a great time"

If he doesn't answer, it's dead. If he does, then pick it up from there.