Post steroid nips more sensitive?

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Even tho my nipples r about as flat as can be, they're quite sensitive, and r def hard wired to my cock big time. However, I've always envied men with meatier, somewhat "puffier" nipples, the kind that often result after steroid and/or supplement use. My question is can someone attest as to whether their puffier nipples r more sensitive than they were previous to steroid/supplement usage?

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always had fairly sensitive nipples.

I think the modestly enlarged size of mine is due to men pinching them, and/or use of nipple clamps in Sado- masochistic contexts.

I'm not sure steroids ( which I have occasionally used ) have made all that much difference ... ?

Reactions: jpk338

dfresh3

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. Most men treat their gyno flair ups with anti estrogen meds and it makes the swelling and puffyness and sensitivity go away

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd watch those nips if I were you; getting pointy like that post roid use(Though, don't know WHY considerin' you could wind up with shooter marbles sooner or later) is usually a precursor to the bodybuilder's side effect of gynomastia, IE, BITCH TITS.

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can attest. Mine were not sensitive at all before juicing today it's like have three cock heads. I always took Anti-E's. Never had any nipple swelling or ball shrinkage. It's biology and chemistry. Don't believe anyone including me tells you without checking it out.

Do your homework to make sure your cycle is a complete set. See a sports physician and be honest with him what your taking. He will tell you not to do it or continue to do it, but he will provide valuable advice on the make up of your cycle once you tell him that you are going to do it period. And if he won't them find another one.

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can attest. Mine were not sensitive at all before juicing today it's like have three cock heads. I always took Anti-E's. Never had any nipple swelling or ball shrinkage. It's biology and chemistry. Don't believe anyone including me tells you without checking it out.

Do your homework to make sure your cycle is a complete set. See a sports physician and be honest with him what your taking. He will tell you not to do it or continue to do it, but he will provide valuable advice on the make up of your cycle once you tell him that you are going to do it period. And if he won't them find another one.
That's exactly what I suspected, I figured being somewhat puffier & meatier they'd have to be more sensitive. I can't imagine my nipples to be much more sensitive than they are already but it sure is tempting to try a cycle to make them more so! Don't think the other risks R worth it tho.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when i started my testosterone treatments i also had a bf that was big into terrorizing my nips. they were small when he started and now they are bigger than pencil erasers. he also taught me how to have an orgasm just by twisting and pulling on them. to this day i'm almost sure that it was the manipulation that made them into the size that they are now.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've known a lot of guys both gay and straight who have manipulated their nips into being larger without the steroid use. Some guys, I guess, think it's sexy or whatever. And it seems that they like their nips being bigger, for whatever reason. That said, steroid use will build the overall muscle, such as the pec, if you're lifting weights, not just the nip area.

dante33

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Never had the bitch tits as a bodybuilder.

But damn, my nipples are sensitive. They get worked for 40 seconds and my cock comes alive and slapping my lower abs. GRR! Fucking love that feeling.

I'm in the second week of my cycle and my nips have started to get sensitive... Just lightly rubbing against them feels like a minute long foreplay. Moving my arms (and pulling my shirt along) rubs them so they're perpetually erect at the gym!

Reactions: CUBE