Post your ass pics

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know this is LPSG, but we post tons of cock pics and very few ass pics. I'm talking full ass pics, including spread cheeks with the hole showing. I know that probably grosses some of you out, but I just love to see a man's asshole, hairy or smooth.
Come on guys! Show your ass!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
mmm nope...lol i have a flat ass i guess i should say lol (actually had a nice bubble butt, but had to have it removed in 'nam) sorry folks couldn't resist

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol I have a rather small ass. My hands, my feet, and my penis are all like, huge but other than that i'm a skinny li'l dude.

I don't care if it's small! Post some pics and let us judge it. I bet it is very hot!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have one in my gallery...not a full exposed gaping hole, but I do have an ass shot (well sorta).
and it leaves just enough to the imagination...
(thinking about the "What makes you Wet" thread here...)

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have one in my gallery...not a full exposed gaping hole, but I do have an ass shot (well sorta).

rico, you are fine! I guess I should clarify a little here since I'm not getting much response. I would love to see any ass pics at all. It would be hot to see the actual hole, but any ass pics are great.

This is the kind of pic I love. This guy is super fine! I'd love to use my tongue on that fine piece of ass right here!

Attachments

Reactions: nmscv