Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok this is how this works. Name a song like hard days night by the Beatles and connect it with a word from another song with a same word from another song title like night and day from Sergio Mendes, both night, and also day work in this and continue it on. The only rule is all of the songs and artists have to be before 1980, this is for us true music lovers and the older people. If you can post a video or a link to one but its not necessary. I will start below

• Love
Reactions: BillM
Ok I will let this pass. You know there were 5 words in that Loretta title that you could play off of. You just weren't trying, its a good thing this isn't a bdsm session because you would be punished,lol
I Was only teasing you,I hope you know

I'm more than happy to contribute to this thread.
But I'm lost.....Bill's "Lonely No More" connects to "When Lonely Hits Your Heart". So why do we ignore it and move to "My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own"?

Me confused!
View attachment 139108741
Sorry, it must be the chelada. Pick up with the doors--my wild love. Sorry guys

• Love
OK, so the last correct link is in fact Bill's Lonely No More....

Andrew Gold - Lonely Boy

I haven't heard this song for years. So I've just been looking the details up. It turns out Andrew Gold died 13 years ago. He didn't even make it to 60 years of age. The poor bastard. :emoji_slight_frown:

Reactions: Jerk1975 and BillM