Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Was curious how long I could go without sex or jerking off! I made it to 7 days. Sat down and decided to let It fly to some hot cocks on LPSG. If felt my hard cock leaking pre cum. Globs of pre cum mixed with creamy white sperm floating in the pre cum! The pre cum was clear as it always is with me and it had very thick globs of sperm. Normally my pre cum is clear, thick and sticky.

Has anyone else had pre cum and globs of sperm mixed with it?

Reactions: WilliamG and diver6

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Was curious how long I could go without sex or jerking off! I made it to 7 days. Sat down and decided to let It fly to some hot cocks on LPSG. If felt my hard cock leaking pre cum. Globs of pre cum mixed with creamy white sperm floating in the pre cum! The pre cum was clear as it always is with me and it had very thick globs of sperm. Normally my pre cum is clear, thick and sticky.

I often have similar sessions of cum denial which can last between several days to (occasionally) several weeks. I usually produce a lot of precum, so often during edging sessions I can suddenly squirt what I can only describe as a cum/precum hybrid mix. It has the consistency of precum but the appearance and taste of cum. It is definitely not a full orgasm as I remain hard. I have been known to have two or three of these squirts during one session. Unlike yours though, it doesn't have globs of cum in it, it just appears as cloudy looking precum.

D

deleted8893071

I often have similar sessions of cum denial which can last between several days to (occasionally) several weeks. I usually produce a lot of precum, so often during edging sessions I can suddenly squirt what I can only describe as a cum/precum hybrid mix. It has the consistency of precum but the appearance and taste of cum. It is definitely not a full orgasm as I remain hard. I have been known to have two or three of these squirts during one session. Unlike yours though, it doesn't have globs of cum in it, it just appears as cloudy looking precum.

I don't produce much precum when I edge but like goldscorpguy, I will get the sudden build up and squirt a big shot of some mixture that is clear like precum but not quite as viscous as precum. It's not an orgasm since I maintain my arousal and erection. The taste is not as strong as cum to me so I find it almost as equally palatable as precum. Sometimes after that first shot, I will continue to have some of the clear fluid continue to flow which enhances the sensations but again it not as super slippery or as viscous as Cowper's fluid. I guesstimate that it is a mixture of Cowper's fluid and possibly the seminal vesicles?

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

It's how women get pregnant from guys "pulling out".
When I precum there is cum in it.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have not had this, only I think because I have never abstained long enough. It makes perfect sense, though.

As far as I know, there are no valves on the glands that make up the liquid parts of our cum, i.e. the prostate and the seminal vesicles. The fluids only stay in those glands because there are viscous enough not to run out easily and because the glands concerned are not contracting.

Once those glands are full, though, you would expect the excess to leak out into the urethra and I have read accounts of mem who have abstained for ages and found their piss to be cloudy because of this happening.

That would also mean that the slightest disturbance to these glands would also cause some leakage and this could well happen during arousal.

D

deleted716371

When edging I often leak a mix of precum, cum fluid and cum. As you can see in the vid I start out lubed up by clear precum. Then I first leak a mix of precum fluid and cum. And the second time globs of cum.

[video=medium]4644211[/video]

Max108

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When edging I often leak a mix of precum, cum fluid and cum. As you can see in the vid I start out lubed up by clear precum. Then I first leak a mix of precum fluid and cum. And the second time globs of cum.

[video=medium]4644211[/video]
You have got an amazing toy :p

Reactions: deleted716371
D

deleted814719

Without chemical analysis, I doubt that many of us could tell whether our precum (Cowper's gland fluids) is mixed with prostate fluid and/or sperm. Precum should be absolutely clear and slippery. When you start to get fluid that is somewhat white in color, how do you know whether it is prostate fluid or whether some actual sperm (from the testicles) is mixed? Is prostate fluid whitish in color or clear like precum?

It seems to me that prostate fluid has a whitish color and is thicker than precum. I'll sometimes leak a few beads of whitish fluid when I'm using the bathroom. Since I'm not aroused, I believe that to be prostate fluid as my prostate must be pressed upon while pooping. My ejaculate has always been white in color and definitely thicker than precum. Sometimes there are "globs" in the cum and I have no idea why.

At any rate, I've found that I enjoy the various stages of sexual arousal much more as I age. When I first began wanking, the goal was simply to cum. I jacked, felt the euphoria that cums with climaxing, and then cleaned-up. Now, decades later, I enjoy edging and getting my cock head wet with precum. I enjoy rubbing my taint and stopping just short of the PONR and giving myself a more-or-less ruined orgasm. And, of course, I enjoy fully cumming.