Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's back!!
Thought I was hallucinating...
But, no.. it's really back.
The original Ultimate Orange.
Got our first tub & tried it out.
Off-the-charts good!

For those of you who missed it, it is exactly like the original.
No crazy jitters like all the caffeine-overdosed products out there right now.
Just laser focus and a legitimate boost in strength.

So glad the folks at Hi-Tech brought it out.

That stuff is expensive. I just looked it up. It is that much for 16 servings!

Knock yourself out with your coffee, bonehead.
Bonehead? Science has proven that caffeine is probably the only proven and universally effective ingredient in the majority of those preworkouts. Coffee is loaded with caffeine and antioxidants and is dirt cheap. If you don't like coffee you can buy 100 caffeine pills for 2 bucks.

Knock yourself out with your potions and cancer causing additives and sugar... bonehead!

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bonehead? Science has proven that caffeine is probably the only proven and universally effective ingredient in the majority of those preworkouts. Coffee is loaded with caffeine and antioxidants and is dirt cheap. If you don't like coffee you can buy 100 caffeine pills for 2 bucks.

Knock yourself out with your potions and cancer causing additives and sugar... bonehead!
Try actually reading the ingredients, bonehead.
If you actually read them (or had an adult read them to you, if that's necessary for you), you'd see the caffeine amount is quite low.
Educate yourself.
You won't look nearly as foolish as you seem to have a propensity to.
You know.... Like your "unproven ingredients" idiotic statement.
Screenshot_20170813-170056.png

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
That stuff is expensive. I just looked it up. It is that much for 16 servings!
It *is* expensive... but it's the only pre-workout I'll use (and I'm a tight-wad). I'm super stimulant sensitive. I don't get along well with pre-workouts. They make me jittery to the point of being weaker and and ruining my workout. They make my stomach upset and make me cranky almost universally. I've tried many and until I tried ultimate Orange when Socal ordered it, I took a pass on them altogether. The stuff is awesome. I don't *feel* anything. No jitters, no shakes, no pounding heart, no stomach ache, no crankiness... but I consistently have more in the gas tank while I'm lifting. I'm super focused, my mind-muscle connection is stronger, and I can get in way more reps/sets. Training is a huge part of our lives so it's worth it to me to spend the money.

Try actually reading the ingredients, bonehead.
If you actually read them (or had an adult read them to you, if that's necessary for you), you'd see the caffeine amount is quite low.
Educate yourself.
You won't look nearly as foolish as you seem to have a propensity to.
You know.... Like your "unproven ingredients" idiotic statement.
View attachment 799204
At least 5 of the pre workouts I have tried clearly indicated 300 to 400mg of caffeine on the label. Shall I start posting screen shots of the labels for you?

Also nothing idiotic about the unproven ingredients comment. Some things like beta alanine and arginine and carnitine etc have been studied and "may" have positive effects... may. Not "do" but "may" caffeine, creatine, and BCAA are the only mainstream supplements to have had ANY sort of long term and conclusive studies conducted.

Reactions: Max_Polo

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It *is* expensive... but it's the only pre-workout I'll use (and I'm a tight-wad). I'm super stimulant sensitive. I don't get along well with pre-workouts. They make me jittery to the point of being weaker and and ruining my workout. They make my stomach upset and make me cranky almost universally. I've tried many and until I tried ultimate Orange when Socal ordered it, I took a pass on them altogether. The stuff is awesome. I don't *feel* anything. No jitters, no shakes, no pounding heart, no stomach ache, no crankiness... but I consistently have more in the gas tank while I'm lifting. I'm super focused, my mind-muscle connection is stronger, and I can get in way more reps/sets. Training is a huge part of our lives so it's worth it to me to spend the money.

Cool. Thank you for the honest review. Do you do the full servings or half servings or something? Or only for certain workouts?

I have glaucoma. Diagnosed when I was 32. I am always worried about supplements lol

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least 5 of the pre workouts I have tried clearly indicated 300 to 400mg of caffeine on the label. Shall I start posting screen shots of the labels for you?

Also nothing idiotic about the unproven ingredients comment. Some things like beta alanine and arginine and carnitine etc have been studied and "may" have positive effects... may. Not "do" but "may" caffeine, creatine, and BCAA are the only mainstream supplements to have had ANY sort of long term and conclusive studies conducted.
Again.... Read the label of the specific product being referred to, bonehead.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the convenience of taking a caffeine pill maybe 15 minutes or less before getting to the gym. A lot of times I am headed to the gym with the caffeine pill already out and ready and I'll take it during my drive. I get the best energy boost from the caffeine pill and I workout at night so it's more convenient for me.

Attachments

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Cool. Thank you for the honest review. Do you do the full servings or half servings or something? Or only for certain workouts?

I have glaucoma. Diagnosed when I was 32. I am always worried about supplements lol
I've been using it for all my workouts. I started with a half serving because I'm always worried pre-workouts are gonna make my stomach upset or make me shaky/weak (and I'm a cranky ass when I have a weak workout lol). The half serving was good, the full serving is better. I'd say it kinda depends on your size and sensitivity to that stuff. I'm not a small person by any means... Socal and I are both 5'9" and 200ish pounds. I'd say start with a half and see how it suits you. Can't hurt to be cautious

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The original question from the OP was him asking for advice on which preworkout to purchase and I offered coffee as an alternative.... nothing wrong with that.

Where does all this anger and resentment come from dude?.. mommy not hug you enough as a child?... Did daddy drink too much?... inject the wrong butt cheek this week? Fucking bonehead.
And you were clearly responding to my post regarding Ultimate Orange, bonehead.
I get that you feel stupid, because you gave an idiotic uninformed opinion... Made worse by your attempt at backpedaling.

Only thing irking me is your stupid uninformed blowhard opinion.

As for the rest of your room temperature rant...
My parents were awesome growing up.
Sorry you can't say the same.
I'm guessing your "injection" comment was a veiled accusation that I use drugs.
Well...Thanks!!
I must look pretty good, if you think that!
Guess I'll keep doing what you clearly fail at.... Working out hard & educating myself on new info regarding diet & supplementation.

Good luck with your cup of coffee, bonehead.
Cheers!

And you were clearly responding to my post regarding Ultimate Orange, bonehead.
I get that you feel stupid, because you gave an idiotic uninformed opinion... Made worse by your attempt at backpedaling.

Only thing irking me is your stupid uninformed blowhard opinion.

As for the rest of your room temperature rant...
My parents were awesome growing up.
Sorry you can't say the same.
I'm guessing your "injection" comment was a veiled accusation that I use drugs.
Well...Thanks!!
I must look pretty good, if you think that!
Guess I'll keep doing what you clearly fail at.... Working out hard & educating myself on new info regarding diet & supplementation.

Good luck with your cup of coffee, bonehead.
Cheers!
Hey thanks for the well wishes. Appreciate it. Glad your parents we cool etc. Not sure what brings on the hatred for you and feeling the need to police the internet but no skin man. All the best.

For the record though I read only the OP question and replied as I access new topics form the main screen.

I've also learned that guys that look for and treat everything as personal attack aren't worth arguing with. It's like trying to get a dog not to shit. Lost cause. Dogs like to shit. And bark. And bite. But at the end of the day, they are still dogs.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey thanks for the well wishes. Appreciate it. Glad your parents we cool etc. Not sure what brings on the hatred for you and feeling the need to police the internet but no skin man. All the best.

For the record though I read only the OP question and replied as I access new topics form the main screen.

I've also learned that guys that look for and treat everything as personal attack aren't worth arguing with. It's like trying to get a dog not to shit. Lost cause. Dogs like to shit. And bark. And bite. But at the end of the day, they are still dogs.

Blah blah blah.
Enjoy your dog shit and coffee.

Reactions: hung9thick
D

deleted957094

Caffeine or ephedra if you need it. Agmatin sulfate, bcaa, simple carb. Done.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last year was the first I'd ever heard of people talking about "pre." I had to ask them what it was.

Are they basically RedBull or 5 Hour Energy? Is the objective to energize yourself so you can work harder in the gym?

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who the hell wastes their money on such a bogus product lol. Just a bunch of processed garbage loaded with caffeine and or sugars, wtf.

Here's a good pre workout for you; proper sleeping habits, drinking enough water, eating a well balanced diet and engaging in an exercise routine that you enjoy and doesn't burn you out. If you need some extra motivation listen to some good beats that pump you up, bring a workout buddy, list goes on.

Just lol at the clueless morons who are pushing these products and then become argumentative with others who are encouraging others to avoid pre workouts. Some of you are just incapable of learning.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who the hell wastes their money on such a bogus product lol. Just a bunch of processed garbage loaded with caffeine and or sugars, wtf.

Here's a good pre workout for you; proper sleeping habits, drinking enough water, eating a well balanced diet and engaging in an exercise routine that you enjoy and doesn't burn you out. If you need some extra motivation listen to some good beats that pump you up, bring a workout buddy, list goes on.

Just lol at the clueless morons who are pushing these products and then become argumentative with others who are encouraging others to avoid pre workouts. Some of you are just incapable of learning.
Pot.... Kettle..

I bet @socalfreak Will have something to say about this...