Precum At The Nude Beach

gymnistes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone else sometimes uncontrollably ooze precum when they’re just hanging out nude at the beach? It has happened to me a lot of times, sometimes when I’m just with friends, my cock isn’t even hard or just a semi, and I will start to ooze precum and start dripping. It can be embarrassing but then if someone comments I usually get turned on by it and I will ooze even more...

D

deleted5629331

Does anyone else sometimes uncontrollably ooze precum when they’re just hanging out nude at the beach? It has happened to me a lot of times, sometimes when I’m just with friends, my cock isn’t even hard or just a semi, and I will start to ooze precum and start dripping. It can be embarrassing but then if someone comments I usually get turned on by it and I will ooze even more...
I'm living my worst life. I wish I had this problem!!! I need to move.

D

deleted847535

it happens, and yes the sand can stick to it. I precum a lot and am used to it. nothing to be embarrassed about it is just how your equipment works.

ejoy it and yes. it is a hot conversation starter...

JasonJocks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never been to a nude beach but I can relate been a problem since high school leaking through my underwear. For whatever reason I precum a lot. It's triggered if I'm just slightly turned on in my subconscious.. don't even need to be remotely hard. Just being around a good looking guy in completely non-sexual situations will trigger it. Gym locker room opens the flood gates lol. It's a blessing and a curse. I can feel it starting now just thinking about it while I'm typing. :p

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No but I did ooze a little precum reading this post.

keltic0409

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Living in Colorado it is not the beach but I am like JasonJocks and will start to leak precum for no reason. The worst is when I am wearing my kilt and I have a string of precum hanging below the bottom of my kilt.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was younger I found it so arousing to be naked around so many other naked guys, that I couldn't help but get a rock-hard erection. Therefore, as soon as I stripped off my shorts, I'd have to quickly liked down on my stomach and stay there until my dick settled down to a respectable level. During the rock hard phase, I'd inevitably pre-cum up a pool. I'd try to subtly blot it on the towel, but there would often be some residual post-erection pre-cum that would continue to drip out after blotting. My friend once called me out on it and asked if that was pre-cum. He already knew my erection issue, so it wasn't a big deal to admit it. Even though I had been naked with him many times before, it was kind of a turn on that he was observing and commenting on my penis.

jhn123456

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At the nude beach in Sitges my my and I started chatting to this hot daddy we wanted to pick up. All three of us were soft but my bf was pouring with pre cum so much so that it was hitting the sand. The daddy and I noticed this and both thought it was so hot. Sadly turned out the daddy was into older men!

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dick drips a lot of precum and it's not uncommon to have a long rope of it hanging from my slit. I don't even have to be horny or thinking sexual thoughts. It's just the way I'm wired. I will quite often reach down and wipe it on my hand and then lick it off. Yummy!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dick drips a lot of precum and it's not uncommon to have a long rope of it hanging from my slit. I don't even have to be horny or thinking sexual thoughts. It's just the way I'm wired. I will quite often reach down and wipe it on my hand and then lick it off. Yummy!
Yep, that's the best way, a swipe of the finger and all gone, don't even have to be hard to drip

OzCock2009

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone else sometimes uncontrollably ooze precum when they’re just hanging out nude at the beach?
Not only does my cock leak precum when I'm at a nude beach but it leaks almost every time I hang out nude period. Arousal has nothing to do with it. If you've hung out nude with me you've seem my cock ooze precum.