Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was always a precum leaker, but ever since I started using celery seed it’s been amazing. Seeing the precum leave my mushroom head is wild. Lemme know if there’s any supplements you’d like to see me try.

How do you take the celery seed, @DaShawns? I'm a leaker now, but I'd love to leak even more. Nothing beats he feeling of precum oozing out.

waistbanz

Loved Member
Media
Leaker here too. I just have to be a little 'excited.' and I'll start leaking. Can be embarrassing at times (Dr.'s, changing in gym/pool dressing room) especially if someone else points it out to you that you're dribbling! And that has happened. It's a natural lube, so I'm happy for that.

Scorp420

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was SUPER self conscious about this with my first girlfriend. She made me feel horrible about it when she was giving me head. She used to say, "Ewwww, stuff is coming out." And I would say that should tell you that I am enjoying it and you are doing a good job. I tried to explain that I couldn't control it. She gave me a complex. =/

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I precum a lot and cannot go commando because of it. However, I do love seeing it. I went to a masseur who was wearing beige linen pants. After he massaged my back, I turned over and caught a glimpse of him. It seems that he was commando under his linen pants and the outline of his semi was very clear to see. There was a large spot of precum on the front, right at the head of his penis. It made me smile.

Rubber Harley

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I first started masturbating in high school, I was a little alarmed about my pre-cuming. I just didn't understand what it was about. Once I realized that this was natural and OK I started enjoying it. I liked it in that I could rub it around the head of my dick and masturbation would feel much better and more like being in a virgna. And, boy, did i pre-cum and I still do. My underwear always gets wet. Actually I cum so much that my wife makes me wear a condom, which I enjoy having her put on me, as she doesn't like the sheets all wet. And many times with the amount of pre-cum in my condom she likes to masturbate me with the condom on. I enjoy it and she likes it in that I don't shoot all over the sheets, me, and her.

D

deleted1334580

it's a natural male response if any kind of foreplay is involved. That's one way I know I'm really hot on something if I look down and it's wet down there. I have seen men that do not pre-cum at all, I have seen some that you think have already finished given the volume of pre-ejaculate. It varies a lot.