Precum Is Amazing

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pre-cum is hot. I like what it means. What it symbolizes. What it is a physical manifestation of. Turns me on deeply. A lot of what turns me on is just as much, if not more so, mental. as it is physical. The brain is the biggest sex organ, they say, and in my case it is exceptionally true.

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pre-cum is hot. I like what it means. What it symbolizes. What it is a physical manifestation of. Turns me on deeply. A lot of what turns me on is just as much, if not more so, mental. as it is physical. The brain is the biggest sex organ, they say, and in my case it is exceptionally true.
I love the way you think.

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is enjoyable. A good indicator you're excited and it's fun to play with, and at times, taste.

Ketchup or mustard precum--not so much. Shake that shit up.

D

deleted814719

I don't think I really became aware of precum until I was in my 40s. Since I began masturbating, the focus was always about cumming and usually as quickly as I could. So, there was little time spent "exploring" how my cock and reproductive system worked. I certainly knew a lot about female lubrication but never really noticed my own precum while getting aroused or masturbating.

Today, I enjoy edging and seeing my piss slit get wet and looking at the precum slide down my head.

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a heavy precummer myself and over the years I've become more and more appreciative of this "gift". Being uncut with a overhang both soft and hard, my precum tends to pool up inside my foreskin, leaving my glans soaking wet. I pre easily, even when soft, I don't have to be semi or erect in order to produce some "male honey". The hornier and harder I am, the more I pre, which is useful when doing extended bating and edging sessions. It's' also very pleasurable when having sex of course.

Being able to precum soft, it often leaves stains in my underwear.
5134011-1601397798-fd803e187ebdd3a80ecb333a743879d5.jpg