Premature ejaculation with a Super Pussy

J

JR7

Guest
Just thought I'd share a story from my early 20's - see if any of you had similar experiences. Met a 22 year old girl off the internet who was a definite BBW. She was probably 5'4, 180 lbs. Really cute face, sandy blonde hair (both on her head and down below). She had a nice wide vagina with gorgeous pink lips. Now I was not then nor am I now a premature ejaculator by nature so I asked if I could slip my cock in for a few minutes before putting on a condom. She said, "Sure," and proceeded to lay on her back, grabbed the backs of her legs and pulled her knees as close to her ears as possible.

I gently grazed the tip of my cock against her opening and my whole cock got swallowed up as though I put it in a vacuum cleaner hose. She made a passionate guttural noise as my cock plumbed to the depths of her pussy which turned me on to no end.

I didn't even last 3 seconds. One second after I was all the way inside of her I felt a no-turning-back orgasm. I eeked out a "Holy Shit, I'm cumming," and pulled out in the knick of time splashing all my cum on her bush and torso. I don't know but (beyond that turn-on of a grunt she let out when my cock slid in her) there was just something about her pussy's wetness - almost a creaminess, the way it sucked up my cock while still gripping it tightly - and those heavenly inner ridges that made my balls burst. And I've never experienced that with a thin girl or any other female since then.

As a post script, though I was embarrassed she was very cool with my first orgasm and said that it's happened with guys before. I laughed and asked, "Why didn't you think the same thing might happen with me?" She replied, "I was kinda hoping it would because I wanted to see how quickly my pussy could make you cum." I told her she got her answer and I'm sure she set a new record with me. I then pleaded for her to give me another chance after I rested for 15 minutes so I could make her cum. The more I have thought about this story, the surer I am that her exact quote was, "Are you kidding? I'm not through with that 8 inch cock after one stroke. You better fuck me for real." (How she knew I was 8 inches just by sight was beyond me and very impressive.)

Fast forward 15 minutes, this time with a condom, we fucked for 20 minutes, 4 positions, she had 2 orgasms, and I even blew one more load.
 
Thank you, rtg. If you liked that one, there are dozens more I've posted on lpsg. I've really used this site as my online sexual diary.
 
oh really? i will defs have to read more of your stories. I should start posting some of my own stories..but I just don't have a good way of putting it all into words. It's a gift I think, which you clearly have lol.
 
Sinclair, did you experience your friend Sarah's pussy? You'd know it if you did - even without my story!
 
Sounds similar to what happens sometimes with me. But on the other hand I pretty much never last over a minute so its more like normal for me.
 
Thanks, YTG. Yepp it's great when something that lasts so short a time (like a premature ejaculation) can be elongated going detail by detail through memory and writing. The sex literally lasted 3 seconds, but I have spent probably three hours cumulatively fantasizing about those glorious three seconds over the course of the past 13 years.
 
The fact that it was such a big cumshot helps solidify the memory too, of course.
 
Thanks, YTG. Yepp it's great when something that lasts so short a time (like a premature ejaculation) can be elongated going detail by detail through memory and writing. The sex literally lasted 3 seconds, but I have spent probably three hours cumulatively fantasizing about those glorious three seconds over the course of the past 13 years.

So, you're working on 4, or maybe 5 seconds now? LOL
JK!
 
Yeah, I think this must be Sarah.


This story supports something I view as very important: there's always a large amount of "unknown unknowns" or even "known unknowns" involved in sex. There is a thread that got moved from Women's Issues, "Questions about size assumptions", about how people assume that this or that guy is/is not hung. The short answer is you don't know who has the super cock or the super pussy, it could be someone none too handsome or someone weighs more than average! And sometimes, the people with these super pussies or super cocks have really great attitudes, like 'Sarah'! Win-win!
 
Yeah...it is amazing to me that there really are Goldilock Pussies out there. You know...not to tight, not too loose...just right. And it's clearly different for each man. I've slept with average looking women who I liked, but who had pussies that just seemed to devour me. And then I've made love to beautiful women who I really loved and never felt that ecstasy.

Life is filled with surprises.
 
To large extent I have found that most BBW's - bless their hearts - do have "super pussies." I suppose "super pussies," can vary by degree. Surely, the woman I originally described in this post had the seminal (no pun intended) super pussy in that I found myself orgasming and ejaculating uncontrollably within 3 seconds after entry. But I've generally found BBW's to have those telltale special vaginas. For example, with most BBW's I've been able to cum just from being inside of them (no stroking). I've been with several who I've made cum from quick pokes of my cock, and then as the rested I'd just lie in spoon with my cock balls deep inside of them. Whether they made their pussies do this or their pussies did it on their own (and I've heard both accounts) the walls and tissue just starts sloshing around squeezing my still cock almost like I'm getting blown. I've just lied like that enjoying the rising feeling in my balls and then when that pussy takes me to the point of no return I would announce, pull out and cum on their bush, stomach and bed sheets.
 
Not seconds, but minutes....

We were in her dorm room and watching porn. I got aroused and started eating her pussy. She came a couple of times. Then, while on her stomach, I entered her pussy. It wasn't long before I was feeling the inevitable. Since I didn't have a condom on I HAD to pull out. I shot all over her back and ass. It was hot but rather embarrassing since she was used to me lasting longer.

I apologized and helped clean her up. Least I could do.

Simba
 
I too have never had an issue with cumming to fast but I have been with two women who had super pussies and it was amazing! Their pussies just sucked me into their wetnessn gripped my cock tight, and with little or no movement I came hard. I'd love to feel a pussy like that again.