Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Trans
I actually find it funny that Pride Studios and Nextdoor finds a way for the models of the two rival companies of SayUncle and Carnal Media to work together.

It is sad that Oaks is now gone and it seems that his career was affected by the fights between the two companies.
He remains my favorite president, dad, top, zaddy across all the websites. They lost the hottest top.
He has to come back somewhere, or i gotta buy some of his art which i've still never seen.

yuyubeebee

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wait, if I remember correctly someone mentioned scenes with President Oaks that never made it to the public eye. I wonder... Does Legrand mean they are releasing those scenes or they’re bringing Oaks for new scenes? I hope for both!

Reactions: kasumigenx

yuyubeebee

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wait, if I remember correctly someone mentioned scenes with President Oaks that never made it to the public eye. I wonder... Does Legrand mean they are releasing those scenes or they’re bringing Oaks for new scenes? I hope for both!

kasumigenx

Superior Member
Media
Quezon City (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just to make it clear.
To be exact, I only think it is possible that Nelson and Lance Charger might be the same person since there is a side of Nelson that we never saw on camera and there are similarities between the two that I observed, I don't think they are the same person but if it turns out to be that they are one and the same I would not be surprised, Nelson was not an anal virgin and his hole was shown in one of his solos but his solos are either taken down or made difficult to obtain, Either way, I don't care.

I just hope that both SayUncle and Carnal Media just stop fighting or reach some consensus with each other because their models' careers might suffer as well.

I think Oaks is now likely done with SayUncle completely.
I think Lance Charger being Nelson is now ruled out but Jesse Zeppelin and Nelson have similar facial shape, dick, and he seems to be the favorite of SayUncle and the two have a similar taste in clothes if Zeppelin turns out to be the same person as Nelson I would not be surprised.

Oaks is confirmed to be moving to Carnal.

kasumigenx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is, those are Growl Boys scenes.

Lolito4555

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it is possible that now that Oaks is now in Carnal, P. Nelson will resurface(or rather his new appearance, alias, and identity will be revealed).
Do you think therr will be some leask about Oak's upcoming scene? Like his role or his partner/s?

kasumigenx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you think therr will be some leask about Oak's upcoming scene? Like his role or his partner/s?
Another problem of his defection is the IP of Yesfather, since when he has left the school uniform logo in the Yesfather scenes has been removed.

kasumigenx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think Lance Charger being Nelson is now ruled out but Jesse Zeppelin and Nelson have similar facial shape, dick, and he seems to be the favorite of SayUncle and the two have a similar taste in clothes if Zeppelin turns out to be the same person as Nelson I would not be surprised.

Oaks is confirmed to be moving to Carnal.
I think most likely, Zeppelin is Patriarch Smith's replacement, and Skye is Oaks' replacement.