Previous Posters Drag Name is......

freakdick2hands

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Look who pulls shit out his ass, Chuck.
Who has a last name Boxxx or Co. (with a period!)?
Tahreem means respectful and here is someone with that name. Funny, because her name could be interpreted as "Trim Clam"...
Tahreem Kalam | Minsky, McCormick & Hallagan | Chicago Employment Immigration Lawyers
Pubis is a last name.
Pubis Name Meaning & Pubis Family History at Ancestry.com®
...and why add New to Mexico as Tijuana isn't in the U.S.A.?
Freya Kinne Eddy-Ott And, yes, these are legitimate first and last names.
Freakin' Idiot
The pain behind your eyes is a tumor that has affected your cognition.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look who pulls shit out his ass, Chuck.
Who has a last name Boxxx or Co. (with a period!)?
Tahreem means respectful and here is someone with that name. Funny, because her name could be interpreted as "Trim Clam"...
Tahreem Kalam | Minsky, McCormick & Hallagan | Chicago Employment Immigration Lawyers
Pubis is a last name.
Pubis Name Meaning & Pubis Family History at Ancestry.com®
...and why add New to Mexico as Tijuana isn't in the U.S.A.?
Freya Kinne Eddy-Ott And, yes, these are legitimate first and last names.
Freakin' Idiot
The pain behind your eyes is a tumor that has affected your cognition.
SIMPLE;
The thread is called "Previous poster's drag name". Now what is drag? Webster's defines it as-the impersonation of one sex by the other. So-if say Fluffy were here, she'd have posted me with a feminine name with puns.
While I believe your response over Tahreem(In some dialects it's Tahrim), I find your lack of comprehension of the clever use of first names with clever punnage disappointing but the one BILIOUS THING is your repugnance. Admittedly I should have excluded Newt, but the rest is clever.
Tea, as in Tea Leoni, Juana, a Hispanic female version of JUAN, And to truncate it, May, as in spider man's aunt May He for HELEN, and Co for the sub character Co in RAMBO FIRST BLOOD PART II., which is Vietnamese.
And there is no tumor in my eyes, it means I can give agonizing needle like pain to anyone who gets in my face, the kind that makes it feel like pain in so intense it feels like your eyes will be pulled back into your head, or you wanna rip them out yourself.
BTW, I've tried to treat you with some dignity, so the remark of as you so pugnaciously put it, "Freakin' Idiot" is absolutely un-called-for. It really and truly was. Naturally I won't return the favor.

Last edited:

freakdick2hands

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Hillary Esse (Hilarious)
Neve Awas Funai(Never was Funny)
There have been plenty of other posts on here that I have had no clue as to what was trying to be conveyed as far as humor or sexual innuendo , but I notice you only gripe about my posts that I even put an explanation to the name. You, on the other hand, don't bother to use legitimate first or last names half the time. I guess whoever is responsible for your creation gave you a massive pkg., but no sense of humor.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hillary Esse (Hilarious)
Neve Awas Funai(Never was Funny)
There have been plenty of other posts on here that I have had no clue as to what was trying to be conveyed as far as humor or sexual innuendo , but I notice you only gripe about my posts that I even put an explanation to the name. You, on the other hand, don't bother to use legitimate first or last names half the time. I guess whoever is responsible for your creation gave you a massive pkg., but no sense of humor.
I refuse to account for your blitheness or incomprehension to my humor, however, at the risk of being somewhat demeaning, I'd to furnish you a link with a previous post here of with of my frequent contributions;
Previous Posters Drag Name is......
"Polly Wally Diddle Alday" . Now, if that one is truly incomprehensible to you, I still refuse to entertain this any longer..
In closing, your breath must smell like shit, because you're talking out of your ass.

Priya Mate.

Auntie Frei Z.

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
3c34850e1502fc2fc1d63701f724ac96629b378b.jpg

Problematica